Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
24 January, 12:35
PRAYERS FOR MY FATHER!! If you could please, he just went into the hospital and hour ago! My parents didnt get the Death Jab, but they got the Nasal Swab. Father going down hill, physically, cant even walk today! I ordered Ivermectin, not here yet. Dad is a 81 yrs old and was still working 8 hrs daily. 20 yr colon cancer survivor! The drs suspect its back. My brother got the swab and he he had several strokes, they got clots out but? The Swabs can be Dangerous too. We live in n.east Pa., any Prayer Warrior oit there? 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
26 January, 11:14
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Father, we lift this precious Dad to you even now and we pray a reversal to any and all effects of the nasal swabs, for Your Glory alone we pray complete healing over him even now, in the name above ALL Names, Yahshuah Hamasiach aka Jesus the Messiah may it be so.
AMEIN!!

(please go by feed stores and see if they carry the Ivermectin Paste as you can get that in him more quickly and the only ingredient if Ivermectin...no fillers, etc. believe the brand name is Durvet and it can be found in the section for horses...God bless you and your precious dad and family!!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
Thank You Beth Angel for such a Beautiful Loving Prayer! Ivermectin on the way! 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤
03:37 PM - Feb 09, 2023
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cathyldup in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
10 February, 12:37
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
God bless you, @cathy ! All glory to our Lord, and ready to hear your testimony, Sis!! Will be praying!🙏💞

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
21 February, 01:43
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Thank you Beth ! Been busy with traveling back and forth. Pop is improving a bit but his muscles are weak. We are moving him closer to home. The prayers jave worked for him and all of us because things have turned toward getting better. Sending Love! ❤❤🙏🙏❤❤❤❤❤