Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
02 March, 07:28
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
🙏you helped me Ruby! Beautiful energy and attitude.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
24 January, 09:31
thank you for posting this - I really needed to hear this - i’m on my own and don’t have too many people to be real with - it was a much needed reality check from a beloved elder ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
24 January, 10:19
In response ECM Arizona to her Publication
Glad you enjoyed it, I know I did too....Don't ever hesitate to reach out to me or anyone here on AU....We are all her for each other and we all need a Friend or Should to lean on from time to time..❣️🙏

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
24 January, 12:22
We need more of this. Video interviews with wise older people.

24 January, 03:25
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Agree!!!

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
24 January, 12:12
My Grandmother's name was Ruby, she lived in the hills of Arkansas, lived this same lifestyle. She had six children. After Grandpa passed, the children thought she should have indoor plumbing and a phone. She got aggravated every time they even mentioned those things to her. They went ahead and installed both. She got tired of the kids calling and checking on her everyday. She'd say, "If uins want to know how I am, come up here and see about me, like you used to before you put this noise machine on my wall." She never did use the bathroom either. She would still walk out to the pasture and use the outhouse, and still took her baths in a horse trough that was in the fruit house where she kept her canning. Still drew her water from the well that was out the back door near her kitchen. She was an amazing woman.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 January, 11:53
If only we could learn all that she knows about living off the land and taking care of our families. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience. A wealthy lady indeed!

wht 2.0 @wht
24 January, 11:36
"just as limber as a dish rag" .... funny .. too cute

I'm 71 and still nearly as 'limber as a dish rag' and intend to keep it that way. Got a ways to go to 120 to live as long as my family doctor told me I would after a full physical @ 30 or so, and I don't eat pork products, so I just found and order some pure grass fed bovine gelatin .. ;)

Of course judging from the 'signs of the times' I don't believe we've got too many years left til Jesus comes but I'm going to live as healthy til then as possible. Our body's being the temple of the Holy Spirit and all ... 'as it is written' .. ;)

Amazing Grace indeed!

https://www.amazon.com/Per...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 January, 10:32
also, the oxygen in mountain air works wonders

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
24 January, 08:51
She just made my day!! What an amazing woman!

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
24 January, 08:43
I just want to give her a big hug. God bless a sweet soul like her.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
24 January, 08:38
😁 she rocks, cool lady.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
24 January, 08:34
That was awesome thanks for sharing!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 January, 08:28
😍She reminds me of my grandma.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 January, 08:20
What a lovely lady. 🥰

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 January, 08:16
What a spectacular human being. Evidence of how we should all always be living.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 January, 08:16
What a spectacular human being. Evidence of how we should all always be living.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
24 January, 07:40
Home folk. I know many like this woman. I grew up in the Ozarks in Arkansas in the 70s, most of my family at home including a majority of my children and grandchildren have the same accent.

24 January, 08:03
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Very cool....I bet you have a ton of stories to tell and know all the secrets of staying healthy....❤️