Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
24 January, 06:51
Amazing Woman....❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
Home folk. I know many like this woman. I grew up in the Ozarks in Arkansas in the 70s, most of my family at home including a majority of my children and grandchildren have the same accent.
07:40 AM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
24 January, 08:03
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Very cool....I bet you have a ton of stories to tell and know all the secrets of staying healthy....❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
24 January, 08:15
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I'm only 56 but have no issues whatsoever like her except I do need glasses for reading. 6ft, 165lbs, still sporting a 32" waistline like when I was 18. Been decades since I ate of our land though, but did grow up farming our own potatoes, had a 1.5-acre garden, milk cow, & laying hens. I'm the oldest of 5 boys a year apart so dad didn't have sons, I used to joke we were his chain gang. Heated with firewood till I left home & married in 85. We were even traded as labor for things like we'd get loaned to someone for two days putting their hay up for the winter in exchange for hay to take with us for our stock. My Sr. class in school had a dozen in it and the Juniors behind us were only 6 girls, not even a boy! My hometown had just over 500 in it when I was in high school and an even smaller population now.