Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
24 January, 06:51
Amazing Woman....❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
My Grandmother's name was Ruby, she lived in the hills of Arkansas, lived this same lifestyle. She had six children. After Grandpa passed, the children thought she should have indoor plumbing and a phone. She got aggravated every time they even mentioned those things to her. They went ahead and installed both. She got tired of the kids calling and checking on her everyday. She'd say, "If uins want to know how I am, come up here and see about me, like you used to before you put this noise machine on my wall." She never did use the bathroom either. She would still walk out to the pasture and use the outhouse, and still took her baths in a horse trough that was in the fruit house where she kept her canning. Still drew her water from the well that was out the back door near her kitchen. She was an amazing woman.
12:12 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CuriousForge1985 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tizzylish 1985, click on at the bottom under it