joann ferguson @joann212
A huge THANK YOU to all those who prayed in behalf of my "Legal Guardianship" post for my nephew. I am over half way there to Full Legal Guardianship till he is 18 years old on the 31st of this month. The Judge is very impressed with how far I've come with the little guy to date. On January 17th, I was granted the temporary until the final hearing at the end of the month. I was able to enroll my nephew in school. The little guys first day of school was today. Prayers really do work in numbers. Several pictures posted. God Bless each of you!
07:59 PM - Jan 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by joann212 in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
26 January, 12:09
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
25 January, 12:41
god bless you and has blessed you and your nephew.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
25 January, 12:29
🙏❤️

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
25 January, 12:25
❤️🙏

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
25 January, 12:21
🙏🙏🙏

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 January, 11:42
Reminded me of ALL that, GOD bless you for helping him, may he be a blessing.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 January, 12:17
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thanks Steph! :)

23 January, 11:37
Mine is twenty five now, treat him so well, came over, bought him gifts, cooked for him, turns around and calls me a bitch twice and pushes me, I told him, if I didn't love your mother and father, I would fkn deck your ass, fastest way forward, safest, is thru that door, don't fk with me. HE was NOT raised like that, found out he was verbally and physically abusing my brother who employs him and puts a roof over his head, and I have heard him make ONE too many comments, about age. TOLD him looky here, I ever hear you fkn with my brother again, OR fkn with my ma, I am gonna show you the real reason you don't fk with an older woman and her fam, SAD but true. FOUND out that motherfucker kicked my brother WITH force in Lowes, and also, was such an ahole in front of another man my brother hired, old south saw him show out, and said, do you see that four by four over there? He said yes, said IF you EVER talk to me the way you just did your father, I will knock your ass out right wh it.

23 January, 11:40
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Raised wanting NOT one thing, Christian school my bro and ma busted their asses to provide, and that, I told him, my father was murdered by a pos, we been everywhere and YOU will not disrespect us.

Karen Browning @Kbbb
23 January, 11:36
May God bless you abundantly, sweet Joann!! We're so happy for you and your little guy!❤️

24 January, 12:17
In response Karen Browning to her Publication
Thank you Karen

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 January, 11:36
That is awesome, Joann! 🙌🏼❤️🙏

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
23 January, 11:32
🙏🙏🙏♥️

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
23 January, 11:29
God bless

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
23 January, 11:27
🙏❤️🙏

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
23 January, 11:23
He is so lucky and your family is too!!!!Bless your generous hearts. You all are God's love in action!!!

24 January, 12:19
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
Thank you Lori

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 January, 11:22
🙏❤️

Miss. Messina @Messina
23 January, 11:21
that’s a lot of LOVE ❤️❤️❤️ Happy for the both of you . Wow

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 January, 11:20
Awesome For You Both! ❤️🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
23 January, 11:20
Thank You God for answering the Prayers of a Child and his Aunt who Love and Need each other. May God Bless You Both. In Jesus name i pray, Amen. ❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 January, 09:10
God is good all the time and all the time God is

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 January, 09:10
God is good all the time and all the time God is

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 January, 09:08
Continued Prayers!

Pink Totter @Totter
23 January, 09:07
💗🙏💗

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 January, 09:01
Prayers going up. God will provide. In Yeshua's Holy name 🙏🙏🙏

Numbers 6:24-26

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
23 January, 08:25
Great news- if God is for you who can stand against you ? no one
keep it up taking the steps

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 January, 08:19
😇🙏TO GOD ALL THE GLORY CONGRATULATIONS FOR THIS PRECIOUS BOY AND YOU !! GOD BLESS YOU IN YOUR JOURNEY

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
23 January, 08:18
That's Awesome, Great Job!

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
23 January, 08:07
Nice! Continued prayers Joann.