joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 January, 07:59
A huge THANK YOU to all those who prayed in behalf of my "Legal Guardianship" post for my nephew. I am over half way there to Full Legal Guardianship till he is 18 years old on the 31st of this month. The Judge is very impressed with how far I've come with the little guy to date. On January 17th, I was granted the temporary until the final hearing at the end of the month. I was able to enroll my nephew in school. The little guys first day of school was today. Prayers really do work in numbers. Several pictures posted. God Bless each of you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Mine is twenty five now, treat him so well, came over, bought him gifts, cooked for him, turns around and calls me a bitch twice and pushes me, I told him, if I didn't love your mother and father, I would fkn deck your ass, fastest way forward, safest, is thru that door, don't fk with me. HE was NOT raised like that, found out he was verbally and physically abusing my brother who employs him and puts a roof over his head, and I have heard him make ONE too many comments, about age. TOLD him looky here, I ever hear you fkn with my brother again, OR fkn with my ma, I am gonna show you the real reason you don't fk with an older woman and her fam, SAD but true. FOUND out that motherfucker kicked my brother WITH force in Lowes, and also, was such an ahole in front of another man my brother hired, old south saw him show out, and said, do you see that four by four over there? He said yes, said IF you EVER talk to me the way you just did your father, I will knock your ass out right wh it.
11:37 PM - Jan 23, 2023
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 January, 11:40
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Raised wanting NOT one thing, Christian school my bro and ma busted their asses to provide, and that, I told him, my father was murdered by a pos, we been everywhere and YOU will not disrespect us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396