Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 January, 09:29
VK on Twitter- 9:16pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Lynn @HappyCleveland
effin’ makes me sick!
My dad is suffering from the jab, now has Parkinson’s and was forever healthy his whole life. We are suffering, and his wife thinks I’m a conspircay theorist, I’m lost. I don’t know how to help him. His 80th birthday is March 31, 2023.
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DAD AND ME. 🙏🏼❤️
11:13 PM - Jan 22, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HappyCleveland in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
23 January, 07:05
In response Terri Lynn to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Green 8700 @Green8700
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Green 8700 @Green8700
🙏🙏🙏🙏.

Green 8700 @Green8700
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Green 8700 @Green8700
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Green 8700 @Green8700
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 January, 05:09
🙏

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 January, 05:06
Prayers for your dad, Terri 🙏🙏🙏

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
23 January, 04:17
🙏🙏🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
23 January, 02:13
🙏❤🙏

J J Larr @3JJL
23 January, 12:16
🙏🙏🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 January, 10:42
Praying for protection amd healing for you and your dad Terri. May God bless you both and comfort you in all ways. I also ask the your step mother’s eyes be opened to what is true and pure in this life. In Jesus’ name Amen
🙏❤️🙏

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 January, 10:34
🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
23 January, 09:55
🙏🙏🙏

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
23 January, 09:34
I am with you, My 80 yr old dad played poker with his friends on Fri, Bowled every Wed and did his physical therapy once a week. Normal life for him until he got vaxxed. Died after a long year of suffering. I will never forget. Praying that God heals your Dad. My love goes out to you.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
23 January, 09:11
I get it bc ... me too.

I suggest learning to do serious spiritual warfare bc he is your father...
btw--- I AM STILL LEARNING SPIRITUAL WARFARE bc I had NO IDEA what the heavenlies were really all about.

Dear God give YOUR daughter wisdom strength and might to accomplish YOUR purposes for YOUR kingdom. amen.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
23 January, 08:15
💚🌟💚

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
23 January, 07:25
praying for you and your dad Terri. i lost my father about a year ago. i know it was the booster.
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
23 January, 03:51

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 January, 03:18
🙌❤️🙌
Prayers up.
My Dad is suffering too, several cancer spots being cut out of his legs that all started after he got the jab...yet refuses to speak to me, has labelled me a conspiracy theorist & has turned nasty towards me. His 82nd birthday is at the end of the month & I'm not welcome in his home. Everyday I send him love & prayers.

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
23 January, 01:52
We can never wake them up. Prayers for You and Dad x ❤️🙏❤️.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
23 January, 01:01
🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
23 January, 12:22
Done.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
23 January, 12:19
🙏

Julie Que @JulieQue
23 January, 12:12
NAC for spike protein…
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
23 January, 12:01
🙏💓

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
22 January, 11:49
Prayers up to all Terri Lynn.

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
22 January, 11:45
Prayers for you and your dad ♥️🙏♥️