Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 January, 09:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Why is he wearing a heavy warm coat inside with the hood up? As a retired critical care/ER ( 50 yrs. experience) nurse this whole thing has many inconsistencies.
9 min of CPR is a long time before they got an AED to him ( if this is correctly reported)
His recovery would be expected to be slower if he did recover
The ambulance looked odd to me
The way he collapsed look odd as well. Typically when a person faints or falls as a result of a cardiac event the knees buckle and the person crumbles downward, not straight back
There was a lot of money donated to his charity
in the wake of this event🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Fox @BlueFox80
22 January, 11:21
As a critical care nurse, I can count on zero hands the number of times I saw someone require that many minutes of CPR and two shocks from the defibrillator, followed by intubation, then proning necessary because of poor cardiac function, who recovered with full brain function within days. I’m just saying. What a miracle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Fox @BlueFox80
As a critical care nurse, I can count on zero hands the number of times I saw someone require that many minutes of CPR and two shocks from the defibrillator, followed by intubation, then proning necessary because of poor cardiac function, who recovered with full brain function within days. I’m just saying. What a miracle.

Blue Fox @BlueFox80

Terri Lynn @HappyCleveland
22 January, 11:13
effin’ makes me sick!
My dad is suffering from the jab, now has Parkinson’s and was forever healthy his whole life. We are suffering, and his wife thinks I’m a conspircay theorist, I’m lost. I don’t know how to help him. His 80th birthday is March 31, 2023.
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DAD AND ME. 🙏🏼❤️

Green 8700 @Green8700
23 January, 07:05
In response Terri Lynn to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Green 8700 @Green8700
23 January, 07:05
In response Terri Lynn to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
22 January, 10:29
that was an Illuminati Triangle and 2 👌🏻

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
22 January, 10:27
Exactly.
N ot
F or
L ong

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
22 January, 10:15
😂😂
yes, what a scene
I think peple are starting to get that the joke is "them"
the term "elite" is actually a pathetic obedience to a better liar.

instead of looking up....look down.
that's where the "Elite" take their orders from.

Nada ... @Nada
22 January, 10:06
he’s dead, God rest his soul. if he were alive, they would interview, check in on him relentlessly…so sad

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
22 January, 10:05
some of them people r bad news

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 January, 10:04
Hamlin died on the field. That's something else.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
22 January, 10:03
can't hardly wait till they are all caught!

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
22 January, 10:02
Wonder if it's even him. Hard to imagine someone who was resuscitated for 9 minutes would be that animated after only a month or so. Either way, they are rubbing it in our faces.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 January, 10:00
I am still thinking he died on that Field and that was all HE Wrote!! 🤷‍♀️

NFL is near 💯 jabbed, unless they really did NOT Jab them with mRNA, and just used them to CONN innocent fans/others to inflict their own personal genocide!

Now, let’s talk about Pilots!! 🤦‍♀️. How many of them are going to “Die Suddenly” with innocent passengers losing their lives? 🤷‍♀️

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
22 January, 09:52
The red hood inside and the pyrmid. Thank God we're not in it.

Green 8700 @Green8700
22 January, 09:39
What’s so sad it’s people don’t even realize the symbol he’s throwing up there. That was not a heart. sick And all those people were praying for him. Did it really work??

Julie Que @JulieQue
22 January, 10:30
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
he also threw up 666 with both hands…
watch after the first triangle his hands separate and he threw up 666 with both hands!