Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 January, 02:07
My dad recently had lazer surgery to remove some kidney stones and they had stints put in. After these procedures his health has declined, he can barely move to get out of bed. My mom is worried and even apologized for leaning on me for prayer so hard. She knows I put my requests here and that many of you see them. She asking for prayers over him again.
Thank you to everyone who feels called to pray for him again it means the world to us!
#prayerteam 🕊🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Praying of course and Always!! It is never a hassel for a child of God to pray, we have surrendered to him and that is what we do! 🙏🥰🙏 Hugs to you and your Mom & Dad! 🤗
02:09 PM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 January, 02:52
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I told her it was never any trouble for me to pray for them or for me to ask my AU fam to cast a wider net of prayer over specific people either. I would do it for any of you 🤍 thank you for your prayers and hugs!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 January, 03:50
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
❤️ 🙏