Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
My dad recently had lazer surgery to remove some kidney stones and they had stints put in. After these procedures his health has declined, he can barely move to get out of bed. My mom is worried and even apologized for leaning on me for prayer so hard. She knows I put my requests here and that many of you see them. She asking for prayers over him again.
Thank you to everyone who feels called to pray for him again it means the world to us!
#prayerteam 🕊🤍
02:07 PM - Jan 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
24 January, 11:19
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
💞💞🙏💞🙏🙏🙏
Sending healing vibes
and great wishes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 11:20
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you very much! 🤍🤍🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
21 January, 06:13
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

22 January, 07:46
In response ECM Arizona to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

connie wright @cowri
21 January, 03:55
🙏💞💞💞🙏

22 January, 07:47
In response connie wright to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
21 January, 03:05
🙏🙏🙏🙌

22 January, 08:06
In response Crazy Plant Llama to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
21 January, 03:03
Sending prayers for comfort and speedy recovery!!!

22 January, 08:05
In response Elaine Helplessly Hoping to her Publication
😊🙏🤍 Thank you very much!

Gematria Student @gems1234
21 January, 02:55
dear Lord, can you please accelerate this MedBed stuff and send a dose right directly at Serah’s Dad right now! Thank You for this incredible gift of prayer. Thank You in advance for Your answers! in Jesus Name!

21 January, 03:03
In response Gematria Student to his Publication
Thank you Tom, for everything 🤍

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 January, 02:47
sending prayers for your dad and your family. 🙏❤️🙏

21 January, 02:53
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Thank you very much! 🙏🤍

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
21 January, 02:32
🙏🙏🙏

22 January, 08:02
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
21 January, 02:30
Stints are not to stay in, no longer than six weeks.
He needs to drink a gallon of water a day.
Praying for your dads complete recovery, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

21 January, 02:50
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
He gets them out soon, have only been in a few days at this point, they'll remove them for a while, but gets them back in at some point again after that. Thank you for praying for him! 😊🙏🤍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 January, 02:29
🙏 Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection over Serah's dad. Please increase his faith, strength, peace of mind, comfort, and over all health. Please bless him with complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen. ❤️

22 January, 07:46
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Such a beautiful prayer, thank you Raven! 🥰🙏🤍

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
21 January, 02:22
Prayers for your dad that he has complete healing. I am sending love and hugs to you you and your mom, too. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers, Serah. 💛

22 January, 07:43
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Thank you Oliver, it means so much to us! 🥰🙏🤍

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 January, 02:20
🙏🙏🙏✝️...prayers for you and your family...God bless

22 January, 07:42
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Thank you Daniel! 🥰🙏🤍

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 January, 02:19
Get him barefoot on the earth or make grounding strips for his bed. Saw a video clip a man made his own.

22 January, 07:38
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I'll let my mom know, try to get him out there. I don't forsee them getting the strips they don't believe in the effectiveness of grounding like I do. 😅

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 January, 02:19
Prayers for your Father, Mother and you Serah. The Lord is with your family. Thank you Lord for your healing care and love for this family. 🙏💕

22 January, 07:35
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
I appreciate you thank you for praying for all of us! 🥰🙏🤍

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 January, 02:18

22 January, 07:34
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
21 January, 02:21
Sending Prayers✝️💗🙏 Healing🌈 Light✨LQVE💗

22 January, 07:42
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers! 🥰🙏🤍

Only followers of this user (babushkarose) can see their posts

22 January, 07:33
In response babushka rose to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
21 January, 02:15
Prayers for all of you.

22 January, 07:28
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Thank you very much! 😊🙏🤍

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 January, 02:13
Praying

22 January, 07:27
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Thank you Dirt! 😊🙏🤍

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 January, 02:09
Praying of course and Always!! It is never a hassel for a child of God to pray, we have surrendered to him and that is what we do! 🙏🥰🙏 Hugs to you and your Mom & Dad! 🤗

21 January, 02:52
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I told her it was never any trouble for me to pray for them or for me to ask my AU fam to cast a wider net of prayer over specific people either. I would do it for any of you 🤍 thank you for your prayers and hugs!

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
21 January, 02:09
🙏🙏🙏

22 January, 07:02
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍