Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 January, 02:07
My dad recently had lazer surgery to remove some kidney stones and they had stints put in. After these procedures his health has declined, he can barely move to get out of bed. My mom is worried and even apologized for leaning on me for prayer so hard. She knows I put my requests here and that many of you see them. She asking for prayers over him again.
Thank you to everyone who feels called to pray for him again it means the world to us!
#prayerteam 🕊🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
21 January, 02:30
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Stints are not to stay in, no longer than six weeks.
He needs to drink a gallon of water a day.
Praying for your dads complete recovery, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
He gets them out soon, have only been in a few days at this point, they'll remove them for a while, but gets them back in at some point again after that. Thank you for praying for him! 😊🙏🤍
02:50 PM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it