Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
Guys I could use some prayers. Im being tested like never before. I dont know why Im a decent human being who would help anyone in need. Please pray for me because i know you all have the power collectively. God bless us all!
10:17 PM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
25 January, 12:35
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™ God has got us all! no matter how hard it gets give it all to God and forget about it!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
25 January, 01:31
β™ΎοΈπŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™β™ΎοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 January, 11:39
πŸΈπŸ’™πŸ™πŸ’™πŸΈ

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
23 January, 11:38
πŸ™God bless you Yvonne

Only Forward @Callibird
23 January, 11:36
praying for yvonne πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–βœ¨ stand strong and be courageous. the Lord your God is with you! do not be afraid. sending love and hugs and prayers friend ✨πŸ₯°

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Violet *** @Violetfire
22 January, 06:31
No good deed goes unpunished

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
22 January, 08:02
In response Violet *** to her Publication
If you only knew the significance of those words you would be shocked. I just did a good deed for 4 monrhs and those words have been in my head for a few days. I think those are human statements that we were taught so not to do good deeds but i do anyway and I know God wont punish me for helping. Im retraining my thinking. Everything for a reason even from a random person. Thank You for Solidifying my thoughts.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 January, 10:37
πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™

Selah 321 @Selah
22 January, 01:51
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
22 January, 01:31
πŸ™β€οΈ

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
22 January, 01:11
SendingβœοΈπŸ™βœ¨πŸ’—

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
22 January, 12:55

connie wright @cowri
22 January, 12:54
πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
22 January, 12:49
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’ž

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
21 January, 11:30
Welcome to what I call Merkaba,
Keep your Faith Up, Put on the Full Armor of God.
There are no coincidences.
You are going to be okay.
Make Every day is a New Day!
You Got This!
5 pics I saved from AU 4U and myπŸ™πŸ’—

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 January, 11:02
Be strong πŸ’ͺ tell the devil to back the hel off πŸ™

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Chris Foisy @ChrisfcanadaMAGAPATRIOT
21 January, 07:47
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Faith67 @Faith67
21 January, 06:48
πŸ™β€

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
21 January, 06:32
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’“

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
21 January, 04:43
Keep the faith and call on God &Jesus’s help! πŸ™πŸ™ for you!!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
21 January, 04:06
Please, Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. Your child, Yvonne, is going through something and needs your help. Please hold her up, and let this be nothing. Hold her in your divine embrace so that she feels Your limitless, unconditional love and let her take courage in this.

What ever Your will, please bring Yvonne and all who love her peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 January, 04:32
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Thank You Jason you are so sweet. Im still standing and fighting and decided to let go and let God. Whatever is for me will not pass by me. God Bless You!

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
21 January, 03:54
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Œ

suZy Connolly @suZq14
21 January, 03:49
cleanse your house with palo santo sticks, they will ward off negative energy and bring in positive frequencies to your house and into you, sending love and healing prayers πŸ™

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
22 January, 06:08
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 January, 03:42
You Guys are so freakin incredible!!! BIG thank you to each and everyone of you. With all of you praying for me how can I not be okay. This alone put things in perspective I will let go of Fear and let God carry me through. Thank you and God Bless You all. My Rockstar Patriot Friends. ❀️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 January, 03:41
πŸ™πŸ’ž

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 January, 03:32
πŸ™πŸ»

Gematria Student @gems1234
21 January, 03:10
πŸ™

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 January, 03:06
βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’«