Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 January, 10:17
Guys I could use some prayers. Im being tested like never before. I dont know why Im a decent human being who would help anyone in need. Please pray for me because i know you all have the power collectively. God bless us all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
22 January, 06:31
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
No good deed goes unpunished

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
If you only knew the significance of those words you would be shocked. I just did a good deed for 4 monrhs and those words have been in my head for a few days. I think those are human statements that we were taught so not to do good deeds but i do anyway and I know God wont punish me for helping. Im retraining my thinking. Everything for a reason even from a random person. Thank You for Solidifying my thoughts.
08:02 PM - Jan 22, 2023
In response Violet *** to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yvonne McNeil, click on at the bottom under it