Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 January, 10:17
Guys I could use some prayers. Im being tested like never before. I dont know why Im a decent human being who would help anyone in need. Please pray for me because i know you all have the power collectively. God bless us all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
21 January, 04:06
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Please, Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. Your child, Yvonne, is going through something and needs your help. Please hold her up, and let this be nothing. Hold her in your divine embrace so that she feels Your limitless, unconditional love and let her take courage in this.

What ever Your will, please bring Yvonne and all who love her peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
Thank You Jason you are so sweet. Im still standing and fighting and decided to let go and let God. Whatever is for me will not pass by me. God Bless You!
04:32 PM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yvonne McNeil, click on at the bottom under it