Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Please don't post negative comments about my Patriot family.

AU is a place to heal and vibe up with like minded Patriots.

We do not need to be negative, there is far too much negativity with out internal bickering.

My rant is over.

#BeABlessing
#BkessUp
07:28 PM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
21 January, 12:17
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
In or Out.

100% IN!

UNITED WE STAND

❤️🇺🇸❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 January, 12:30
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 January, 11:23
seen!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 January, 11:22

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 January, 11:22
Who is fussing.

Silver Cat @silvercat
20 January, 11:20
What you have just posted is Truth! Thank you for it, and Thank you for being here! Love and Blessings to you and our family! Let us pray for all!

21 January, 12:33
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
#BlessUp Silver!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 January, 09:35
💜

20 January, 09:43
In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
20 January, 08:31
human family —-
Hu manity
OUR Father —-
🔥

Julie Que @JulieQue
20 January, 09:07
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
Amen! In Jesus’ name Amen! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 January, 09:12
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
Amen :)

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 January, 08:06
Family Is Everything ❣️

20 January, 08:15
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
STAY IN THE LIGHT!

connie wright @cowri
20 January, 09:26
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
yep, that is how my family stands.....

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
20 January, 07:57
Speaking the Truth aint a rant.
💚🌟💚

20 January, 08:17
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Thank you for your kind words.

You can fook with me, I have no skin in this game. If you fook with my support system, my family, my loved ones....

I know what clinical means...

#BlessUp

Mike Anon @Mike314
20 January, 07:52
This isn't exactly a rant, Dirt.

I'll give you lessons some time if you want.

🤣🤣🤣

Love ya, brother 🤜💥🤛 🇺🇲

#BlessUp

20 January, 07:59
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Anytime Fren.

My heart aches and I pray for us all often. I know we all have bad days (myself included), my heart is to help, encourage and lift up.

Anons/Patriots are not a commodity, each one is divinely placed in our lives for a specific reason.

We were boughten with God's own Son's blood.

Nuff said.

Don't fook with my family...I'm a man of grace...to a point....

#BlessUp Mike!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 January, 11:24
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
😂😂😂😂😂😂

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
20 January, 07:50

20 January, 08:31
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

20 January, 07:42
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
At all costs.

I will freely admit, I need the reminders and encouragement. I also need and receive the correction in love.

#BlessUp

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 January, 07:38
👍💥❤️Agree!

20 January, 07:41
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
#BlessUp Daniel!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 January, 07:37

20 January, 07:40
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
#BlessUp

Jason, I'm blessed to have people like you constantly being an example of love. An example of God.

I value people like you more than gold.

My words are not cheap.

#BlessUp

Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 January, 07:35

20 January, 07:35
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Thank You Fren!

#BlessUp