Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Ruff going with Trump defending the vax. Any stance he takes is going to hurt him in the polls. Most people trumps age took the vax. Begged older family members not to take it. They didn't care. They give me the crazy smirk since they are fine to this day.

Only a couple of Gen Xer's I know took it. Always get lumps under my armpit after hanging out with them for an extended period. However they are healthy also.

I don't have much to go on. I do know we are constantly lied to by the apparatus. Many of the sport figures that have 'died' are part of the club. AI can create thousands of videos with fake testimonials. Hard to trust anything at this point.

What I do trust is myself. Vax is a Red Line for me.

This all feels very scripted. Like a carefully designed segue for Ron DeSantis. Pro-vax vs anti-vax candidates.

That's my take. What's yours?
07:55 PM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
03 February, 10:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 10:38
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 10:30
This site runs at minimal efficiency--but I haven't been able to get past loading screen for days and it is allowing me minimal access to my content...I need to figure out who I improperly blocked Like Martin G...tell him I am truly sorry, he did not deserve that--the spiritual war is real and I am sorry for not knowing what I do now know...There are a lot of dead people here, but MARTIN IS REAL...THIS IS FACT!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 January, 11:02
You're lucky. My entire family took the jabs. I know many who have died. My best friend's husband and brother both died within months of one another. I know many people who died with heart issues, stage 4 cancer that developed quickly, lots of nerve issues, boils, fainting a lot, clots . . . I worry all the time.
My daughter hasn't supported President Trump since he acted like a salesperson for the jabs. I wish he would stop taking credit for them. I keep thinking he must have a reason we don't understand. My daughter and I begged everyone not to take them. No luck :(.

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
30 January, 01:22
That's my red line, too, but I think that the optics surrounding the Vax is about change. Trump "promoting" the vaccine was merely just that, optics. And if he didn't speed up the process by initiating [Operation Warpspeed] , we would probably have 8-10 years of lockdown? Did he ever say specifically to take the Pfizer or the Moderna, or just a vaccine? Could be how we interpret the word vaccine. A vaccine in my world would be Ivermectin boosted with HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE and that you're actually smart enough to NOT take the one that's compromised. 🥊🇺🇲🦅

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
30 January, 03:25
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Yes he did. He said he got the Pfizer vax and a booster and he recommended that one. First off he lied. He didn't get anything. He even said he was immune once he came out of Walter Reed. He actually got the Monoclonal antibodies. I have never heard Trump lie about anything but then..he flat out lied and told people to get the vax.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
29 January, 07:01
First lesson the world needs to learn is that we need to stop following leaders. Perhaps this is his "I will take the slings and arrows" moment in time. Trump knows he will take the hits for his stance. How many of us support Trump but didn't take the vax? Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt and they went right back to their shit.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
23 January, 11:27
Im concerned w/ Pres Trump 'promoting the jab'. This is ludicrous especially with all the HUGE evidence of deadly consequences. WHY would he promote the jab ?

Ken Smalls @hemibuggar
22 January, 08:58

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
22 January, 12:40
PEOPLE WHO TAKE IT HAVE DESTROYED IMMUNE SYSTEM.

IT GRADUALLY WILL WORSEN.
AND THEY WILL HAVE FLU MORE AND MORE REPEATINGLY, FINAL PHASE IS DUE TO HIV PARTICLES IN BOOSTER CHRONICALLY AND DEADLY...

Stevie King @ShineBright9
21 January, 10:43
Trump and Melania tested positive for Covid, remember what Q said with those testing positive? Let’s wait and see what kind of player Trump really is in this game that’s being played out! 🤨🧐

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 January, 09:52
In response Stevie King to her Publication
What did Q say about those who test positive?

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
21 January, 04:18
All that I know for sure is that I don’t have all or maybe even any of the answers. What I’ve learned through this awakening process is that I don’t need to know specifics. I know not to hold on to everything Trump says because not only is he human(well, that we know of🤣), he’s not just speaking to us as his audience. I also know that when trying to get through to as an example closed minded people, you have to be strategic and tread lightly. I know that when I’m on the right path the universe/God shows me in a multitude of ways. I know how this story ends, God wins. I may not know the details but those are insignificant in the big scheme of things. I try to look at it as if I was viewing it through hindsight.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
21 January, 11:29

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
21 January, 11:29

Whiskey Remembers @Whiskey
21 January, 11:05

Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
21 January, 09:06
Is Trump really Trump? Are there 2 Trumps? Is 'Trump' a white hat Trojan horse? I am just observing because I realize nothing is as it seems. And if I know the game plan, that means the enemy would know it too.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
21 January, 12:09
TOTAL red line.(we stopped partaking of that entire narrative 25 years ago) we know people who partook and have had health consequences including inability to heal wounds, edema and cancer. mate had some blood work done by a phlebotomist who did not partake. he saw (and continues to see) the clotting showing up in patients after the roll out - and says he sees patients now who regret partaking. it is hard to know who to trust - but i go by what i experience including the shedding/transmitting. what is playing out in the public stage though feels, in part, scripted.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
21 January, 12:05
Red line all the way.

20 January, 11:12
VK also your Blood Type matters w/ ability to fight infection. If -RH factor blood, you will have very sensitive DNA, explaining your body reacting.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
20 January, 08:21
if you work where i work, one could never pretend there is nothing wrong with that drug.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 January, 08:10
I believe the vax targeted Red states more. My community was hit hard with vax deaths. More so today. And everyone that didn't die is very sick. I was confused with T's endorsement of vaccine's but I also pray that the true info will come out in tribunals. Of all the lies they made to push it through, and all the payoffs made to FDA and Dr's. RD will be exposed.

20 January, 11:10
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Live in a Blue state, folks here are insane on getting the jab & jab deaths very high. Government pushes it even on infants here.

chuck ross @chuckster
20 January, 07:48
Vax created for fake disease. That's all that matter....

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
20 January, 06:16
If he had opposed, could have put him on the wrong side of "law" and he had to work within this clown system of law to get results. That is my take. Enough credible experts were very loud about the cures during the time prior to the release of the vax. We all did our very best to prevent this, but were not able to sound more credible than the MD voice.

Only Forward @Callibird
20 January, 05:18
no vax. period. hard red line for me. i took a flu shot once and got a measle like rash. they gave me
four different things and each gave me anaphylaxis and other reactions. Ever since then I don’t take anything. I can’t even say that I ever will again. I don’t even like giving my animals vaccines. 🥺

I had Covid twice. Once from A housemate in 2020 December and the second time was after being around a vaccinated person in Mexico June 2021. The second one was WAAAAYYY worse.

I make a tincture called immunity max and it has 16 different ingredients. I sell it to friends locally. It’s the only thing that works. People have taken it and recovered from the flu in 24 hours. It’s an antiviral anti-microbial antibacterial antifungal. You can also use it topically. I used it one time on a spider bite and it went away. God gave me the recipe. 🙌🏻💖✨

I don’t trust anything that I’m told from the government or from Western medicine or western education models. Everything has got to go!

Night Shift @kekerista
20 January, 05:58
In response Only Forward to her Publication
oooh, a person after my own heart!
I make all the stuff I use.
It's a wonderful way to go.
I make a fantastic liquid soap good for everything, strong stuff.
Learned the old ways from a precious senior that was sweet on me.
Tweaked it a bit though.

If you ever feel like you want to trade pretty please let me know.
What you described is very intriguing!
God Bless you for helping your community!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
25 January, 07:38
In response Only Forward to her Publication
@callibird would it work for a lingering cough? I got really sick in December and the cough keeps coming and going, have thrown all my natural remedies (made and bought) I know of at it and they work for a bit then it comes back, I dont suppose you can send your remedy to Australia? our customs are pretty tough with things getting through quarantine though💚

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
20 January, 05:27
The TAKE below👇👇 is the correct one according to the timelines I lived through Trump fully warned us all to FIRST take Hydroxychloroquine he started "Right to try" which saved a lot of lives the deep state wanted dead!

Always our choice under him!

So sick of hearing ppl using a host of stupid excuses to condemn Trump with. If you just dig a little bit all this misunderstanding falls away, PAY ATTENTION to all details or stop telling us your an Anon!

💥Those who hate Trump will not listen, nothing pleases them, no explanation is good enough YOUR A WASTE of time talking to according to them so why keep posting here if that's true!💥

🔥MOST Patriots get it even if they don't know the details so its very easy to expose the fake ones who just like dividing us from Trump don't pay attention to them their not very smart!🔥

NOT TALKING ABOUT PPL WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OF WHATS HAPPENING JUST THE ONES REFUSING TO SEE!

That's my take!

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 January, 04:15
President Trump issued EUA. Everything after that is moot. In doing so, he created freedom of choice. He beat them to the punchline. That in and of itself was paramount. I think for most people, everything came to fast. For me it didn’t quite pass the sniff test. When the hysteria was full on, my inner voice(God) soothed my nerves. I knew that this choice was mine to make and mine alone. I am forever grateful the President took those arrows for us, globally. As for family and friends, they too had that choice. Some of my darkest days, were felt when 4/5 of my grown children decided to inoculate. I had to put all my faith in the Lord. It absolutely helped, that I had Anons walk with me through the flames. AU and all of you were the greatest support system. I am forever indebted. We made it! ❤️❤️❤️🙏

Night Shift @kekerista
20 January, 04:40
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Jody,
your children.....with a heavy heart, I'm virtually hugging you.
This is the toughest time to be alive.
Some days are just full of tears.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 January, 04:02
https://rumble.com/v26fabk...

best explanation for all re: Trump's saving millions by forcing the hand of the WEF to move fwd and - NOT - be able to lock us down for 10 years! Killing ALL businesses.

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
20 January, 03:39
my take is people i thought trusted my opinion about the vaccine ignored me, family and friends. my children and son inlaw are never getting any vaccines
Q posted dont take vaccine no matter what, thats the day i trusted Q plan
Trump support for vax is truly perplexing yet it can not be more perplexing that seeing pictures of his 66th floor of Trump tower. ive seen many hand gestures of masons as well. in the end
this is a game, righr??? to flush them out deepstate. what i watched was Trump tell the world the horrific trafficking and missing children numbers. i trust the plan, i do trust Trump
i love American i love Q. i have never felt like i fit in. until Q anons and truth came out. i know evil is not an option for my heart. i wished for world peace since the day i learned of war. my take is God is real and Q saved us. we need to do our part now. no matter what thise who jabbed we love and we pray for. Trump meant the real cure is what i believe. cgi is used and we are in a ps

Night Shift @kekerista
20 January, 03:30
If you have been down the rabbit hole as long as I you will remember a ton of microbiologists dying under very suspicious circumstances. Another way to put their deaths is "Clintoncided"
Around that time The head of the FDA found his way on a commercial airline. Accompanied him were some of those dead microbiologists colleauges. They cornered the head of the FDA before take off.
They were pissed.
They got the head of the FDA to admit, under duress while crying and begging to be let off the plane, that the FDA was working with tainted mediums. Chicken eggs.
The head of the FDA tried passing it off on his superiors.
Citing that there was so much mycoplasma in the growing mediums that it was impossible, just short of starting over, to remove it.
This mycoplasma is the precursor to many types of cancer.
Silent killer.
The microbiologists knew
And they were killed for it.
The rest stay silent and look the other way.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
21 January, 12:09
In response Night Shift to her Publication
And some microbiologists get removed from their position and downgraded to packing boxes in a shipping department...

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
20 January, 03:30
The shot heard around the world. Spiked to cause illness in those who have used adrenochrome. And probably much more. Military delivered the vax said President Trump. Did military control delivery of different batches via distributing military nurses to give shots in civilian hospitals? Who's really in control.

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
20 January, 03:24
born in 76, I guess I'm a Gen Xer, but I've always been against the vaxes. all of them. I didn't let them do my kids except only a couple that they would not let us leave without getting. I still regret those. I trust God!more so then myself. but if I am supposed to die from a "virus or disease " it's God's will.ALSO, if I get one of those ailments and treat it, that's also God's will. so yea,, I'm clueless. lol

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
20 January, 03:24
It's a suggestion coming from Trump and truly believe he still has our best interest at heart.