Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 January, 07:55
Ruff going with Trump defending the vax. Any stance he takes is going to hurt him in the polls. Most people trumps age took the vax. Begged older family members not to take it. They didn't care. They give me the crazy smirk since they are fine to this day.

Only a couple of Gen Xer's I know took it. Always get lumps under my armpit after hanging out with them for an extended period. However they are healthy also.

I don't have much to go on. I do know we are constantly lied to by the apparatus. Many of the sport figures that have 'died' are part of the club. AI can create thousands of videos with fake testimonials. Hard to trust anything at this point.

What I do trust is myself. Vax is a Red Line for me.

This all feels very scripted. Like a carefully designed segue for Ron DeSantis. Pro-vax vs anti-vax candidates.

That's my take. What's yours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
If you have been down the rabbit hole as long as I you will remember a ton of microbiologists dying under very suspicious circumstances. Another way to put their deaths is "Clintoncided"
Around that time The head of the FDA found his way on a commercial airline. Accompanied him were some of those dead microbiologists colleauges. They cornered the head of the FDA before take off.
They were pissed.
They got the head of the FDA to admit, under duress while crying and begging to be let off the plane, that the FDA was working with tainted mediums. Chicken eggs.
The head of the FDA tried passing it off on his superiors.
Citing that there was so much mycoplasma in the growing mediums that it was impossible, just short of starting over, to remove it.
This mycoplasma is the precursor to many types of cancer.
Silent killer.
The microbiologists knew
And they were killed for it.
The rest stay silent and look the other way.
03:30 PM - Jan 20, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
21 January, 12:09
In response Night Shift to her Publication
And some microbiologists get removed from their position and downgraded to packing boxes in a shipping department...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396