Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 January, 07:55
Ruff going with Trump defending the vax. Any stance he takes is going to hurt him in the polls. Most people trumps age took the vax. Begged older family members not to take it. They didn't care. They give me the crazy smirk since they are fine to this day.

Only a couple of Gen Xer's I know took it. Always get lumps under my armpit after hanging out with them for an extended period. However they are healthy also.

I don't have much to go on. I do know we are constantly lied to by the apparatus. Many of the sport figures that have 'died' are part of the club. AI can create thousands of videos with fake testimonials. Hard to trust anything at this point.

What I do trust is myself. Vax is a Red Line for me.

This all feels very scripted. Like a carefully designed segue for Ron DeSantis. Pro-vax vs anti-vax candidates.

That's my take. What's yours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only Forward @Callibird
no vax. period. hard red line for me. i took a flu shot once and got a measle like rash. they gave me
four different things and each gave me anaphylaxis and other reactions. Ever since then I don’t take anything. I can’t even say that I ever will again. I don’t even like giving my animals vaccines. 🥺

I had Covid twice. Once from A housemate in 2020 December and the second time was after being around a vaccinated person in Mexico June 2021. The second one was WAAAAYYY worse.

I make a tincture called immunity max and it has 16 different ingredients. I sell it to friends locally. It’s the only thing that works. People have taken it and recovered from the flu in 24 hours. It’s an antiviral anti-microbial antibacterial antifungal. You can also use it topically. I used it one time on a spider bite and it went away. God gave me the recipe. 🙌🏻💖✨

I don’t trust anything that I’m told from the government or from Western medicine or western education models. Everything has got to go!
05:18 PM - Jan 20, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Callibird in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
25 January, 07:38
In response Only Forward to her Publication
@callibird would it work for a lingering cough? I got really sick in December and the cough keeps coming and going, have thrown all my natural remedies (made and bought) I know of at it and they work for a bit then it comes back, I dont suppose you can send your remedy to Australia? our customs are pretty tough with things getting through quarantine though💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only Forward @Callibird
25 January, 07:59
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
yes… Take 3 to 4 full droppers about three or four times a day if you’re sick. Otherwise you can just take three full droppers once a day in the morning. That’s what I do for maintenance.

Night Shift @kekerista
20 January, 05:58
In response Only Forward to her Publication
oooh, a person after my own heart!
I make all the stuff I use.
It's a wonderful way to go.
I make a fantastic liquid soap good for everything, strong stuff.
Learned the old ways from a precious senior that was sweet on me.
Tweaked it a bit though.

If you ever feel like you want to trade pretty please let me know.
What you described is very intriguing!
God Bless you for helping your community!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
20 January, 06:22
In response Night Shift to her Publication
I have just ordered supplies to make my own skin cream. I would like to get where you are and learn to make a gentle shampoo, and styling product. Everything else for skin/hair I use is from the kitchen. The companies, I cannot believe, even basic hotel soap has carcinogens.

Only Forward @Callibird
21 January, 09:14
In response Night Shift to her Publication
id be happy to share…how cam wr connect..is messaging working on here yet? lmk cause swapping recipies is i think what this brave new world and AU Mountain Island will be about. 🙏🏻