Doq Holliday @doqholliday
It’s not a fluke that you are alive and here on AU today.

Both sides see your value.

[One] wants to control your soul.

The other is ]family[.

#FamilyIsEverything
03:29 PM - Jan 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
julie miller @pnut36
21 January, 07:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🙏Amen❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 January, 02:04
I can’t wait to meet our family
face to face
heart to heart
Giant hugs inbound
🙏🏻❤️🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 January, 01:50
Family Is Everything=252
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
19 January, 08:22
i was absent for a long while and it's definitely felt like coming home. The timing was perfect for me. 💫

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
19 January, 08:22
i was absent for a long while and it's definitely felt like coming home. The timing was perfect for me. 💫

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 January, 08:58
We are/have been in a spiritual war since conception. Eyes wide open = Checkmate.

Philip Rivers @ThePhilRivers
19 January, 06:40
Sorry guys, but what is 'AU' please? ..

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 January, 08:14
In response Philip Rivers to his Publication
This platform AU is AnonUp.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
19 January, 01:48
Appreciate you Patriot! Hope you and your loved ones are all well.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
19 January, 12:11
#FamilyIsEverything💗 @Doqholliday 🐸 I am so proud and blessed to be here, with all of you brave and beautiful frens, from all over the world. I salute you🙏✨ TheTruthShinesBright✨ TheBestIsYetToCome ✨11:11✨ WWG1WGA💗

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
18 January, 11:57
You're all my cousins on the AU side ❤️ I'm extremely happy to be here!!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
18 January, 11:24
So blessed to be here.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 January, 11:24
Nothing is random.
You are exactly where you need to be.
Love you Doq, and all the AU family!
💓💓💓💓💓
#vibes
#Love

#FamilyIsEverything

#tbiytc
✨✨✨✨✨

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
19 January, 08:37
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
🙏❤️✝️👍💥😃

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 January, 02:27
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Love me some DoQ+! ❤️

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
18 January, 10:54
🙏🏻

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
18 January, 09:44
❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 January, 09:30
Most Don't realize That There Soul Is Not There's To Give one way or the other.
You Have A Choice That Is all!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
18 January, 09:00

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 January, 08:55
🙏❤️🤗🕊️This is my home. I love you all so much. You are my family. Thank you for being here with me. God bless you all. Hugs.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
19 January, 05:40
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
🤗...💞💝

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
18 January, 08:54
i love💜 you unconditionally Sisters and Brothers of the DIVINE Light of Christ
infinite Blessings
]Soul[ ❤️‍🔥 ]Family[

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
18 January, 08:04
❤️ Everything that's lead me here is Not a coincidence!
It's been a gift no doubt! 💝

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 January, 07:03
Amazing reading this I just know im a child of God. I love it here. You guys are beautiful spirited people. smart too.
💝💯

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 January, 06:44
Sync🎇 in thought😊 as I lay in bed last night, I thought of how much ALL OF US have endured over our lifetimes. So much heartache, trials, pain. And then I thought about how damn badass it made every one of us💖 How what was sent to break us truly did make us🎇 Man, how lucky are we?!💖💖💖😎 Every last soul here was led here by something bigger than us. How amazing! How beautiful💖 Makes me giddy DoQ😊 #SideBySide #connected

Lysanne anon @lysanne
19 January, 05:50
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
this is exactly what I was thinking yesterday morning while driving to work… exactly!!! you’re in my head!!!!

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
21 January, 01:57
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Amen Fren! I literally was having a similar dicussion and said “Gee okay so we thought we were tough?”🙊😂🤣 Hugs, thankQ for sharing!💕

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 January, 05:59
What can you tell us DoQ and @vincentkennedy bout what this young lady is laying out?

"Assuming" as I do that Charlie has some connection to the QFS or Juan would not have taken space with him to discuss it.
Charlie has stated that she is schooling him on how this functions.

I understand the banking and monetary system and I understand most all of what she is describing (fast as she is talking) but most people will not have a clue as if she is speaking another language. Some of this is not clear to me how they think normal ppl would ever know the difference the way she is laying it out in good CBDC and bad.

I will be having Brunch with Charlie in a few days.
Questions at the ready???
You know I am nice but at the same time I don't cut slack.

https://rumble.com/v25k79w...

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 January, 10:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If you believe the WH are in control and the “Plan” is on track, surely they included a plan for our financial future. Stellar is it. The current stock market is a cesspool we need something new. Whip and Emily are legit IMO, ask Charlie at your brunch.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 January, 10:33
I was very impressed with Emily. I don't think Emily is for anyone that has not been playing with cryptos for a while.

CharRose @CharRose
18 January, 05:44
WE are family, I got all my brothers and sisters with me!!
Sister Sledge - We Are Family - YouTube

Four sisters: Kim Sledge (born 21 August 1957), Debbie Sledge (born 9 July 1954), Joni Sledge (born 13 September 1956), and Kathy Sledge (born 6 January 1959...

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
18 January, 05:18
remember this one!!

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 January, 02:06
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I feel like your spirits are familiar but why can't I remember?

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
18 January, 05:02
Does anyone else, as a little child, remember waking up and trying to discern if you were really here or in a dream...it just didn't feel right. I'm 67 and never forgot those mornings.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
18 January, 05:09
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Buddy Greene - I Don't Belong (Sojourner's Song) [Live] - YouTube

Buddy Greene - Official Video for 'I Don't Belong (Sojourner's Song) [Live]', available now!Buy the full length DVD/CD 'Heaven' Here: http://smarturl.it/GM.H...

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
18 January, 04:54

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 January, 04:52
I need a little sister sledge here we are family

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
18 January, 04:49
I agree.

Patriots I have connected with I feel I have met before...

Most think I'm mad, mentally ill, nuts.

The matrix agents won't win.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 January, 04:46
Love you all, at this point most have to know that this is no coincidence!😘
NEVER give anyone access to your soul.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
18 January, 05:07
We love us some Nana too!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
18 January, 05:07
We love us some Nana too!

Red Edge @Rededge
18 January, 04:38