Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 January, 03:29
It’s not a fluke that you are alive and here on AU today.

Both sides see your value.

[One] wants to control your soul.

The other is ]family[.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
What can you tell us DoQ and @vincentkennedy bout what this young lady is laying out?

"Assuming" as I do that Charlie has some connection to the QFS or Juan would not have taken space with him to discuss it.
Charlie has stated that she is schooling him on how this functions.

I understand the banking and monetary system and I understand most all of what she is describing (fast as she is talking) but most people will not have a clue as if she is speaking another language. Some of this is not clear to me how they think normal ppl would ever know the difference the way she is laying it out in good CBDC and bad.

I will be having Brunch with Charlie in a few days.
Questions at the ready???
You know I am nice but at the same time I don't cut slack.

https://rumble.com/v25k79w...
05:59 PM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 January, 10:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I was very impressed with Emily. I don't think Emily is for anyone that has not been playing with cryptos for a while.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 January, 10:42
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
I would agree, she is very knowlegeable and into it for sure and what she is saying to anyone that has not been researching it all she is saying will just sound like someone speaking in tongues.😁

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 January, 10:29
If you believe the WH are in control and the “Plan” is on track, surely they included a plan for our financial future. Stellar is it. The current stock market is a cesspool we need something new. Whip and Emily are legit IMO, ask Charlie at your brunch.

18 January, 10:44
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Yes I want to ask more when we have our meeting. I personally have no experience with either her nor Whip.
Idk if we are even talking of the same Whiplash 347 as I have seen more than one.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
18 January, 09:58
thanks for sharing the rumble video... EMILY is truly a rock star. Understand about 10% but sounds all good. Looking forward to the movie playing out and black hats to fold.

18 January, 10:02
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
I do not trust Whiplash347 really, but then I don't trust anyone concerning money really.
I have heard not good things from women about him with no reason to lie, but I don't know, not my own personal experience.

Idk that there is anyone on telegram that I trust.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
18 January, 08:58
could you please ask Charlie if he has cut all #MI5 #MI6 #CIA ties?
don't forget Nana you can tell him you're asking for a friend, and give him a hug for me thank you & love you unconditionally sister

18 January, 10:21
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
I can. He has said that he has.
Pretty sure he was a bad boy most of his life just as he says.
I personally think that they picked him simply because he was the best and most experienced "money mover" on the planet.
That is totally just my guess.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
18 January, 08:15
Emily is a rock star. Very knowledgeable AND she backs it up with proof. Websites for you to go and see for yourself. I have my suspicions that she is not from this planet. I have heard multiple times that XRP is of galactic origin.

18 January, 10:25
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Idk about that young ppl that are into what they are doing are just that bold and knowledgeable. Nana is old but I do remember still those days.

No one really knows now a days who is human and who is ET.
Sometimes I can see it.

Like the last Jared I think was famine ET.
Love Victory Davis Hanson, he is almost too smart to be human as a couple.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 January, 10:35
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Agree 100%

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 January, 06:35
We are all waiting to here when you come back because you will lay it out straight for us. thanks Nana

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
18 January, 08:16
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Sneakers, did you figure out how to transfer from Coinbase to your Ledger? i am familiar with Uphold but have never used Coinbase.

18 January, 10:47
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
The best I can hun, you know I will relay what I find out or think about it.