Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 January, 03:29
It’s not a fluke that you are alive and here on AU today.

Both sides see your value.

[One] wants to control your soul.

The other is ]family[.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 January, 05:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
What can you tell us DoQ and @vincentkennedy bout what this young lady is laying out?

"Assuming" as I do that Charlie has some connection to the QFS or Juan would not have taken space with him to discuss it.
Charlie has stated that she is schooling him on how this functions.

I understand the banking and monetary system and I understand most all of what she is describing (fast as she is talking) but most people will not have a clue as if she is speaking another language. Some of this is not clear to me how they think normal ppl would ever know the difference the way she is laying it out in good CBDC and bad.

I will be having Brunch with Charlie in a few days.
Questions at the ready???
You know I am nice but at the same time I don't cut slack.

https://rumble.com/v25k79w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. @MissyM
I was very impressed with Emily. I don't think Emily is for anyone that has not been playing with cryptos for a while.
10:33 PM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MissyM in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 January, 10:42
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
I would agree, she is very knowlegeable and into it for sure and what she is saying to anyone that has not been researching it all she is saying will just sound like someone speaking in tongues.😁