Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I want to say Thank You to each of You, in the midst of ever-increasing storm, you have held strong, continued to do whatever it was/is that you believe need be done as per your individual perspective lenses, many have lashed out against, but you haven't quit, while struggling with many things in each of your own lives, you selflessly give, the abundance of faith here is inspiring, and the Love is true. God Bless You All. 🙏❤️
03:01 PM - Jan 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Blu Mason @Bluewillow
18 January, 03:42
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you, kind words, indeed that are received within the heart. I am so grateful to be a part of this wondrous and courageous community. I feel we each individually and collectively create new pathways for all others to find their way home. Pathmakers and pathseekers, with our souls being the rudder of our vessels! Our love of humanity is the wind beneath our sails. God Bless us ALL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 January, 04:03
In response Blu Mason to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 January, 03:41
Amen Jason, it's been a long, long road and God has been our strength...and will always be..💓 Love you Brother..

18 January, 03:59
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Love You too Sister. ❤️🙏❤️ God Won.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
18 January, 03:35
love you Jason♥️🙏⚔

18 January, 03:36
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Love you too.. ❤️🙏❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
18 January, 03:27
😇🙏😘 ALL THE GLORY TO GOD
GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER JASON
ONWARD AND UPWARD WE GO ........................

18 January, 03:31
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Amen. Walking it out.. 🙏

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
18 January, 03:14
G_d Bless you my friend. You are an angel!
Honored to be upright and to be along side you all.
⚔️❤️⚔️

18 January, 03:18
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
I am just a guy who has fooked up a lot, learned, and stumbled gracefully into a path which had been hidden from me for far too long, I am so very thankful to be alive in this way, God is Good to those who Love Him and also to those who know Him not yet but will at the perfect moment as written for each of them, its beautiful.

Red 55S @Red55S
18 January, 03:13
😇May God bless you as well!

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 03:10
🙏❤️
You always seem to say the things we need to hear! Ty2!

18 January, 03:13
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
I Love You All So Much.. ❤️🙏❤️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
18 January, 03:10
God bless you Jason😄❤️❤️❤️🙏You’re a steadfast warrior of God and I’m blessed to fight alongside you!!

18 January, 03:12
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
God has blessed us both in this way my Sister. 🙌🙏❤️

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 January, 03:05

18 January, 03:08
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
👊🙏❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
18 January, 03:27
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
AMEN BROTHER CHARLIE !!!!!

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
18 January, 03:04

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
18 January, 03:03
Thank you Jason and God bless you too!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 January, 03:03
🙏❤️😊

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
18 January, 03:02
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️

18 January, 03:04
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
❤️❤️🙏❤️❤️+❤️