Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 January, 03:01
I want to say Thank You to each of You, in the midst of ever-increasing storm, you have held strong, continued to do whatever it was/is that you believe need be done as per your individual perspective lenses, many have lashed out against, but you haven't quit, while struggling with many things in each of your own lives, you selflessly give, the abundance of faith here is inspiring, and the Love is true. God Bless You All. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
G_d Bless you my friend. You are an angel!
Honored to be upright and to be along side you all.
⚔️❤️⚔️
03:14 PM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RawHoney9 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 January, 03:18
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
I am just a guy who has fooked up a lot, learned, and stumbled gracefully into a path which had been hidden from me for far too long, I am so very thankful to be alive in this way, God is Good to those who Love Him and also to those who know Him not yet but will at the perfect moment as written for each of them, its beautiful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
18 January, 03:37
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
most of the most loving people, whome live in angelic states of being, are born again from the many trials and tribulations they have overcome, gained lessons from, and applied them in order to be a shining light for others in the darkness. We must keep our own light shining bright for other so that may require a deeper pressure in order for better transmutations. Thus, I believe that is what we have been experiencing the last couple of weeks. It works like a wave, so long as we put the work in, to rise as tall as the deths of which we fall.