Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 January, 03:01
I want to say Thank You to each of You, in the midst of ever-increasing storm, you have held strong, continued to do whatever it was/is that you believe need be done as per your individual perspective lenses, many have lashed out against, but you haven't quit, while struggling with many things in each of your own lives, you selflessly give, the abundance of faith here is inspiring, and the Love is true. God Bless You All. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blu Mason @Bluewillow
Thank you, kind words, indeed that are received within the heart. I am so grateful to be a part of this wondrous and courageous community. I feel we each individually and collectively create new pathways for all others to find their way home. Pathmakers and pathseekers, with our souls being the rudder of our vessels! Our love of humanity is the wind beneath our sails. God Bless us ALL!
03:42 PM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bluewillow in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 January, 04:03
In response Blu Mason to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396