Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 January, 12:44
Twitter gave us a sense of normalcy to be sane in a mad world, and a strong purpose to capture enemy terrain in the information battlefield. We made friends and linked arms.

Whoever saw the need for AnonUp was wise, caring, and had foresight. The last two years have seen enormous growth by overcoming adversity, but have also been lonely and cruel at times. We needed a high vibe refuge.

This is a place where the underlying tone is that victory has already happened, just is unevenly visible. At some level we are all assets in play being used, but I feel safe from being abused. It’s a place to listen, learn, encourage; not try to win pointless to and fro debates.

The nature of leadership in a reformed society is less about positional power, and more about “absence of participation in the old power fuckery game”. AnonUp is a very low key distributed and embedded leadership development platform.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 11:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
11:44
Ones Breaking Eights

Nana would certainly agree.
I believe that Trump and the Q team have had control of Twit wit, FB, Google and others since Trumps world submission tour and this plan kicking us to the curb to see how many and who migrated here together and to expose the bots and corruption on those platforms.

Anonup was already set up before they booted us.
Most of us tried other platforms & some of us still battle there, but found the company wanting & the plastic, paytriots and Rino's true colors.
Most of usl quickly noticed that they all had a plan & club and we are not members.

None of them could stay on AU when they tested the waters here because they could not hold their narratives with us, we had gained too much strength in the higher vibrations.

IMHO we have been tested in many areas, spirituality, compassion, consciences abilities, abilities to get along in a community without fighting, & used us to measure absorption of information react

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Question Nana…..if Trump &Q team have control of Twit then why are so many of us still banned from Twit? What would be the reason? Perhaps that we wouldn’t be here then if we were allowed back on? Is it then more important for us to be here rather than there? For what purpose do you think?
07:11 PM - Sep 02, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 September, 09:32
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Idk hun, all good questions. I felt like for quite a while we were still banned so they could better control the backdoor disclosures about what twitter and others, like our own govt were up to against us and to better control the information released.
Thinking that many, especially newbies would just shut down if all of us started spewing out all we believe especially things we know but have no physical proof of.

But idk now. You might try what I did, just applied for a new account with a new email but same old phone number and real name.

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
02 September, 09:57 (E)
I agree "to better control information released", but, I see a helava lot deeper stuff on X these days than say in the past few months. The thing is, it is not nurtured the way it is here. Maybe they are keeping AU intact for a place of healing. If so, be honored you have been chosen "for such a place as this"!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 September, 12:14
Thanks Nana, I had actually thought about that myself. I guess we will know sooner than later. It just seems a bit weird to me. I was getting ready to appeal on Twit but then they asked for additional contact info and I didn’t proceed. One of the anons told me something to try and I haven’t done so yet, I’ll let you know if it works. 👍❤️