Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
Prayers:
Friends, I feel depressed, low energy, negative and sad for a couple of weeks now.

Please pray for me.
07:23 PM - Jan 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Eowyn777 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 February, 07:51
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
💙🐸🍨🍦treat yourself to some ice cream. That works for me. I will pray. Good music and prayers work too. Get yourself some Magnesium supplements as well. You are loved. Never forget that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
01 February, 07:51
Try not to focus on it, instead, go for a drive, do something that takes your mind off of it. It's so easy to spiral down in despair, believe me i know! Reading the Bible helps me, also i start baking or cooking. I pray you find peace and your body is restored while knowing you are so loved and a child of God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 February, 07:48
We are all in the refiners fire right now. Some days are better than others, but don’t allow to many crappy days to stack up together. They would create a negative energy store.
Don’t allow yourself to stay on a path of diminishing returns. Take inventory of circumstances & give to Jesus everything outside your ability to change. The Bible says to take every thought captive.
Think on all the good things God is doing. Guard your heart. Gratitude lifts ones spirit like nothing else.

🙏❤️🙏

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 February, 07:39
You are a shining light for The Lord... feel those glorious feelings... Praying for you to see your worth now and for the future...You will be needed to help others. What a calling eh??

Be strong, be faithful and be your best YOU!! God has got this.. Much Love and Light 💫💞🙏

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
01 February, 10:13
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
thank you for this beautiful prayer; the power by which the Lord delivers me. amen.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 February, 07:37
Yes I will say prayers for you and please do the same for me. It's getting tough to witness life and what's online. Ask Holy Spirit to guide you to the next right thing. And do it. Even if it is resting. Please Father God You know our needs better than we. Send The Helper. Give us eyes and ears that see and hear You oh Lord. Thank You for redeeming us.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
01 February, 10:11
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers and I love to pray that God will do above and beyond what your prayer for me is- God bless you. amen.

NEO ONE @Neo
01 February, 07:37
WRWY ❤️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
01 February, 07:35
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 January, 09:39
Prayers for you. We are all feeling this, home stretch feels very long. We are almost there. Love to you. I have been listening to the testimonials on Dirt road discussions, very hopeful and uplifting. Some of our future is peaking through.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
24 January, 03:08
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
thank you for your prayers- bc of prayers God delivers me.
Dirt Road discussions on AU?

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
thank you for your prayers- bc of prayers God delivers me.
Dirt Road discussions on AU?

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
23 January, 09:29
🙏 i am sensing the increase in energies too. like they are battling each other for our attention. which i presume is exactly what is happening. stay strong. with you in battle and prayer. may angels come to assist you in the fight.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
you are right. thanks

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
23 January, 09:09
🙏💖

Law & Physics @physics171
21 January, 06:36
Loving strength, heart felt power vibrations for you.
Blissing, blessings of inner wisdom and appreciation, gratitude.
Much love
🙏💜

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
19 January, 11:13
Sending prayers

Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 January, 11:09
🙏♥️🙏

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
19 January, 11:00
prayers fren.🙏❤️

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
23 January, 09:24
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
stay positive fren.. we r here for u! ❤️❤️❤️

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
18 January, 03:16
Sounds like Vitamin Springtime is coming soon, Winter mood will dissapear. Some animals call it the long sleep...you'll be fine. You are part of the earthly cycle, maybe that's just all it is. I feel like this every Winter of my life.

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
17 January, 11:11
🙏💞🙏💞 - was feeling similar - then I found this Archillect last Friday - it really helped keep my thoughts positive:

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 February, 07:38
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
Trust God's timing. Psalm 37:4-9

ECM Arizona @EM5793
17 January, 09:17
🙏🙏🙏

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
17 January, 08:55
me too 🙏

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
17 January, 08:50
Sending 💜 & Hugs to anyone who needs it!! 😊

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
17 January, 08:43
Feelin the same been down a little.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
17 January, 08:50
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Grace and peace to you.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
17 January, 08:43
Feelin the same been down a little.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
17 January, 08:31
#PrayerTeamLove💙
Check these out.....
Lions Mane(Fresh if you can
Magnesium...getting a daily dose?
Making Lions Mane tea is so needed for our Soul
Water Make sure you r drinking lots of Water/Lemon,especially
during Winter.💙🌹

Michelle Marks @michellemarks
17 January, 08:28
Sending prayers. We all go through similar times. Step away, take care of you. God wins in the end, friend.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 January, 08:26
Sweet Angel, I am sending love and praying for you tonight to feel the depression and energy lift, feelings of joy and happiness fill your soul. You are so special, you are a warrior. I've known all of those feelings and the prayers of others here have helped more than I can express. You will make it through this rough patch.

God loves you and we his children, love you too!

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
17 January, 08:26
🙏🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 January, 08:25
🙏 Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection over 'Eowyn 777." Please bless her with increased faith, guidance, strength, vigor, joy, peace of mind, discernment, love, support and healing. Fill her heart, mind, body and soul with Your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit cleansing her of any evil or negative influences. Allow her to get some rejuvenating rest when she lays her head down to sleep tonight. May she wake restored in her soul and body. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen
Eowyn, I'll seek Heaven and pray this song for you "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole.❤️
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
17 January, 08:24
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
17 January, 08:23
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏