Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 January, 11:56
I bet Elon had something Spicy tonight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!

Nana knows you have heard this one before but deciding how our day is going to be right up front is so very important!

Sorry Nana has been MIA for a few days but had a bug.

If you have children or grands it appears to be impossible to not catch these things no mater how many preventatives we take.

We are finally getting traction ya'll on the things we have researched for years, some or decades.

Let's do keep our start to the day focused on manifesting great days ahead.
Seeing what we want to happen "as if" it has already happened and we are just waiting on time to pass to get to it.

NO MORE MANIFESTING FOR satan.
satan's timeline of gloom and doom are behind us.
We ARE infinite energy beings and we are now the powerful grid of souls surround the planet shining our light so bright that others just naturally want to be with us on this journey.

Choose your destiny, don't let satan & others decide for you.

https://youtu.be/Qt74g5FYH...
START YOUR DAY WITH HAPPINESS | Every Day Decide To Be Happy - Morning Inspiration To Motivate You - YouTube

Every morning you have a decision to make to wake up happy or discouraged. When we choose to live happy and have a positive mindset, we can expect to see the...

10:56 AM - Jan 16, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 January, 11:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🎯🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cam Mac @campmac111
16 January, 11:14
❤️Thank you Nana, I really needed that reminder. Had a rocky weekend and am trying to pull up my vibe and keep it high. It's going to be a joyful day! So happy you're feeling better. 😇🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 11:16
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
I hope your day is just wonderful!

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
16 January, 11:10
YES, YES AND YES!!!!!

Ange Love @LoveM
16 January, 11:05
🙏🏻Good morning Nana✨❤️🕊🤗🎶

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 11:46
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Good morning!
This actually looks much like a place where my frens ride horses in TN! Have a wonderful day!