Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
17 January, 11:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Mama Mia—That’s A Spicy Elon! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
17 January, 10:55
what do you mean by that, sir?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 08:36
Whether you like Elon or you don't Nana will be praying for his success in his lawsuit today in the den of serpents in San Francisco that hate him simply because it is the right thing to do in my mind.
The Woke Left is looking to take him down today.
I plan to lift him up in this endeavor.

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
16 January, 10:28
💙💜I got beats that are spicy because I fight EVIL with frequency
☑️🔴🔵☑️🎶🔝 glowing up to ELON report EVERYTHING TODAY! HE HAS BEEN IN MY THREAD ALL DAY WATCHING WHAT IS GOING ONE! HE AINT DUMB--AHHH I DREAM OF THE DAY WHEN ELON TAKE THE HOUSE AND UNLEASHES HIS WRATH--WHEN EMPATHS HAVE TO FIGHT EVIL TO DEFEND THE CHILDREN AND WHAT IS RIGHT. YOU EITHER LIKE, LOVE US, OR HATES...WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK! STAND UP, DEFEND OUR COUNTRY, OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP, AND ELON, THE MILITARY AND YOUR TEACHERS WHOSE ENERGY YOU ARE FUCKING STEALING FOR YOUR GREEDY VAGINAS!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
16 January, 10:34
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
Awww....elon looks adorable, he's tapping the taylor vibes quick...I'll be right back I have to find my coat so I can go burn a heater (cigarette) outside. I got that tagline from my tattoo artist over in ANOKA, MN. i PICKED HER BECAUSE SHE WAS FEMALE, AND I SUPPORT FEMALE EMPOWERMENT AND BEING HEARD...FEMALES FIGHT FOR ALL THIS POWER AND THEY DON'T STAND UP FOR THE ONE WHO IS SENT TO GET THEM OUT OF THEIR MUCK. I AINT GONNA DO IT ANY LONGER. I am here for my love of my husband and the rest can stop sharing and liking posts. YOU DON'T FUCKING GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME YOU DON'T EVEN READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AND YOU ACCUSE ME OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING EVERY SINGLE FUCKING...FUCKING DIFFERENT MEN OR DIFFERENT, DRUG SEEKING, DRINKING YOUSELVES TO SICKNESS AND DOWNLOAD SPIRITS INTO YOUR BODIES..ALCHOL IS OK IN MODERATION...LIKE FUCK CAN'T U JUST CHIL AND HAVE A SINGLE BEER? IS ALL ABOUT GETTING FUCKED UP AND FEELING LIKE SHIT THE NEXT DAY...NEXT MIRROR: *YOU NOT ME--I SS POSTS I WRITE, NOT YOURS

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 January, 08:51
So much going on on twitter!

https://trendingpoliticsne...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 January, 08:34
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
😃good to see you Casey!...hope all is well

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 January, 08:26
I like spicy Elon!! He is way more fun!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 January, 08:23
🙏✝️💥❤️😃👍

16 January, 04:20
Interesting interview.

Nana agrees with Elon that AI is something that we can not stop from coming and we need to have real control over it.

As for the religion and spirituality, we will have to agree to disagree there.
Not on the religion, as I have never put my faith in any book written by humans, but in my NDE I can say for sure there is a God.
God is a higher energy being that is everything everywhere that is pure love and compassion. God was not the being of anger and fear that we have been trained to believe.
That is what I not only saw but also felt.

I will go with that.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
16 January, 03:23
S is capitalized again which implies a proper noun. Today 1/16/23 is International Hot & Spicy Food Day.
There are also 3 posts that have a capital [S] in them. 4 attachments.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 January, 02:13
Q 33

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
16 January, 01:42
ChatGPT can give you a recipe for spicy margaritas, perhaps Elon gave it a go. 😏

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
16 January, 01:26
Colbalt was one of the first I learned to write in....dbase...etc... not even sure if I'd remember any of it....seems a lifetime ago '92-'94
Can't believe anything would still be running on that wow

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 January, 02:10
❤️https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Are You Ready For Your Activation - 370

First Arrest Will Shock The World❤️
Its The End Of The World As We Know It
Buenos Dias From The Real Commander In Chief❤️
Thirty Third Degree Plus Thirteen
The Trumpet Angel Donald John Trump❤️
Onward To Victory Donald J Trump❤️
Capital Letters Message From Trump

The Return Of The Lord And Lady Christ
The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ
God Procreates His Own Divine Children
Decode The Cia Is Fearful Of The Second Christ
No One Is Expecting The Son Of Jesus
I Jesus Will Rule With A Rod Of Iron

When Your Enemies Fall You And I Rise
You Do Not Know How Deep This Goes
Everything Woke Turns To Shit
Most Of Man Shall Want To Die And Wont
The End Of This Game And The Truth Revealed
The Return Of The Son Of The Storm
The Creators Within The Righteous
To Whom Much Is Given Much Is Tested
Mistakes Are An Important Part Of Life
I Have A Dream Of A World

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
16 January, 12:56
Seems as though EM an VK have their own comp code. happy & relieved to see. Carry on Men, carry on. Or 'Herzog' as Gen Washington would cheer.

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
16 January, 12:49
Ha!

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
16 January, 12:57
In response WarriQr Princess to her Publication
Elon said this to 'them' - holy cow he has.....

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 January, 11:58
President Trump posts : I have INFO on everyone!

Drop 3852:
Caught them all!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 January, 11:52
Probably a Spicy Margarita with a friend.

Petar Anderson @PetarAnderson566
16 January, 11:41
🚨WATCH CAREFULLY❗️
🚨25 SECONDS THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE ❗️

✔️In 2014 they opposed the BITCOIN
✔️In 2017 they opposed the ETHEREUM
✔️In 2023 they are opposing the TRB HANDBOOKS cash out system!

🆘Are you tired of struggling financially and feeling left behind in this economy?
Are you ready to take control of your financial future and start living the life you deserve?
✔️The TRB MEMBERSHIP HANDBOOK is what you need!

⚠️Donald Trump and his administration worked tirelessly over the last year to develop the most secure verification and cash out system, the TRB MEMBERSHIP HANDBOOK!

✅With 1x TRB MEMBERSHIP HANDBOOK you can register up to 10 Trump products and cash out up to $50.000!
✅ With 20x TRB MEMBERSHIP HANDBOOKS you can cash out up to $1.000.000!

The handbooks are almost sold out this might be your last chance to order👇🏻
https://www.digistore24.co...

16 January, 10:56
Good morning Patriots!

Nana knows you have heard this one before but deciding how our day is going to be right up front is so very important!

Sorry Nana has been MIA for a few days but had a bug.

If you have children or grands it appears to be impossible to not catch these things no mater how many preventatives we take.

We are finally getting traction ya'll on the things we have researched for years, some or decades.

Let's do keep our start to the day focused on manifesting great days ahead.
Seeing what we want to happen "as if" it has already happened and we are just waiting on time to pass to get to it.

NO MORE MANIFESTING FOR satan.
satan's timeline of gloom and doom are behind us.
We ARE infinite energy beings and we are now the powerful grid of souls surround the planet shining our light so bright that others just naturally want to be with us on this journey.

Choose your destiny, don't let satan & others decide for you.

https://youtu.be/Qt74g5FYH...
START YOUR DAY WITH HAPPINESS | Every Day Decide To Be Happy - Morning Inspiration To Motivate You - YouTube

Every morning you have a decision to make to wake up happy or discouraged. When we choose to live happy and have a positive mindset, we can expect to see the...

Cam Mac @campmac111
16 January, 11:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
❤️Thank you Nana, I really needed that reminder. Had a rocky weekend and am trying to pull up my vibe and keep it high. It's going to be a joyful day! So happy you're feeling better. 😇🙏

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 January, 11:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🎯🙏❤️

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
16 January, 10:27
I thought this was pretty spicy:

Ange Love @LoveM
16 January, 10:18
Simple Gematria 370 or 37 (3+7=10)

First arrest will shock the world 370

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
16 January, 10:15
Personally I had never heard of a spicy margarita until VK. Now I see them popping up everywhere.

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
16 January, 08:52
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 January, 10:05
Seems like it...

Spicy Margs?!

+ IES = 33 > 22 11 = VK :)

Petar Anderson @PetarAnderson566
16 January, 11:41
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🚨WATCH CAREFULLY❗️
🚨25 SECONDS THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE ❗️

✔️In 2014 they opposed the BITCOIN
✔️In 2017 they opposed the ETHEREUM
✔️In 2023 they are opposing the TRB HANDBOOKS cash out system!

🆘Are you tired of struggling financially and feeling left behind in this economy?
Are you ready to take control of your financial future and start living the life you deserve?
✔️The TRB MEMBERSHIP HANDBOOK is what you need!

⚠️Donald Trump and his administration worked tirelessly over the last year to develop the most secure verification and cash out system, the TRB MEMBERSHIP HANDBOOK!

✅With 1x TRB MEMBERSHIP HANDBOOK you can register up to 10 Trump products and cash out up to $50.000!
✅ With 20x TRB MEMBERSHIP HANDBOOKS you can cash out up to $1.000.000!

The handbooks are almost sold out this might be your last chance to order👇🏻
https://www.digistore24.co...

LeLe John @Grace1125
16 January, 09:19
hahaha you literally just told on your self 😂 love you VK❤️

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
16 January, 09:05
Guess who's still suspended from Twitter for saying nigger once and only once? this nigger with two thumbs...
Happy "holiday" you dumb slaves!!! Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/9VR5tfZMd...
My Nigga ft Jeezy, Rich Homie Quan Explicit - YouTube

My NiggaYGEXPLICITI'm talkin 'bout puttin' on, ridin' out; Glocks in my ma's houseFront you with that work (I done fronted niggas work - OH-OHHH!)You say you...

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
16 January, 09:08
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
WONDER HOW MUCH BLOOD SHE HAS HAD? VAMPIRE IN IMO.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 January, 08:34
😎

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
16 January, 08:32
have we ever seen you win a bet yet ? lmao

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
16 January, 08:13
Off topic VK but this is a good article to post to twitter (I got permanently restricted back in Nov. for retweeting Christian scripture) because the normies are now screaming Trump is at fault with operation warp speed and the vax killing people.
This article goes into detail about some scientists at UPenn (hmm another Biden connection?) working with MRNA tech in vaxs for 15 years and they state "It's not some new tech to trust us" about the rona shot.
5 pics.

source:
University of Pennsylvania mRNA Biology Pioneers Receive COVID-19 ...

https://www.pennmedicine.o...

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
16 January, 01:45
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Pennsilvania: the land of Dracula...

garm hava @sigma777
16 January, 07:16
💗VK☀️ I think APL has to be lowered ☺️☀️💗