trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 January, 03:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 04:28
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Ok Nana has harped for years on the fact that there was no new money being printed and then suddenly last year it started back up.

We all know that the US Corporation has already been defunct so where or where have they been getting the money to pay everyone and all the bills.

They have an operating budged and if the money has not been being printed and they were cut off who has been paying the bills?
Social security pmts, military payrolls, fixed costs of operations?????????????

The debt limit wall of the US Corporation?
How's that workin?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 January, 11:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
1. they can print money
2. Is this even real or just a psyop?
Right now I question and don't trust anythig I read from "them"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 04:38
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Nana believes that Trump moved the Fed over to the Treasury back before the 2020 election.
It took them months to move all the Treasury bills over but in his speeches well before the election he kept mentioning they were far ahead of schedule.

It was about that same time that the number of bills in circulation on the debt clock started going backwards indicating they were no longer printing. This continued until just a few months ago when it reversed again. I am assuming when the Republic started printing the new currency.
That is just my guess.
Just a crazy old lady in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds tho.

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Superb explanation by Emily
QuantumStellarInitiative

47:30 Emily
Trump & Mnuchin took control of the U.S. Treasury,
which then took control of the FED,
which then took control of the Central banks / banks
& because of how they implemented various bills
they took control of the global wealth of the cabal
& they’re using that
to implode the banking system around the world.
Because of Trump’s EO's
& the USMCA Act..
they’re LEGALLY able to confiscate all the assets
back to We The People..
At the center of the QFS will be STELLAR..
STELLAR blockchain is the one that
We The People will be interfacing with.
It will become the keystone for us..
All you really need to know is eventually
you’re going to be transferring over to
the [gold-backed] Rainbow Currency Notes [USN]
proof that the Rainbow Currency printing press
has been turned on
& they’ll help transition you
to the Digital currency as well 🙌

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

#tbiytc
08:08 PM - Jan 15, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
16 January, 05:33
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I have been trying to tell this AU group for a while. And silence. I have been building my Lobstr Wallet with Whip and Emily’s guidance for 2 years. It’s not too late. Tons of cheap assets that tou can get in on $20 could set you up for generations
❤️

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 January, 05:36
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Ty Cedania!!
I don't know HOW to get started?!?!?!
But I want a Digital Wallet
even if it has $10 bucks of stuff in it! 😹🙏💞

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 January, 02:20
I found her, Emily's, youtube page as well with tons of videos, thanks

CharRose @CharRose
16 January, 12:36
Hi Kat....I know everything is anybody's guess; so would like to ask your opinion. With all the info you have gathered/learned, what do you feel you know and/or intuit about having cash in the bank as the banking system implodes?

On one hand, I feel the new QFS will make a smooth transition with our accounts and on another hand I feel we could lose it.
If it turns out we lose, I know we have NESARA coming, but there could be a gap of time in between.

Just a side note: I have prepared by having cash on hand, precious metals and crypto including XRP and a few others.

16 January, 03:23
In response CharRose to her Publication
💞 As I understand it, Char,
WHITE HATS ARE IN CONTROL OF MONEY NOW
& my money is safe.

BANKS *ARE* GOING TO COLLAPSE
but thanks to US Space Force/STARLINK
EVERYTHING + accounts have been mirrored into the QFS.

I don't believe for one second that QTeam
intends for people to lose their money
but they might want people to “THINK” they have
as a way to WAKE PEOPLE UP
TO WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN 😉

🇺🇸 qthestormrider
WHITE HAT SLEEPERS [INFILTRATED]
DS corporations & CBanking..

TRUMP, MUSK & even Dorsey
are in on the STARLINK system/QFS
that will connect EVERYTHING

The U.S. DOLLAR WILL COLLAPSE
but behind the dollar is the COIN
(GOLD/PRECIOUS METALS).
THE U.S. WILL SURVIVE AFTER THE COLLAPSE
& GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL COIN
(GOLD/SILVER PRECIOUS METAL SYSTEM)

THE WHOLE WORLD IS GOING INTO NESARA/GESARA ☮️

🕊️ NESARA dates back to JFK & his idea
to destroy CIA & CENTRAL BANKING FIAT SYSTEM
that controlled the world through lifelong debts 🙏

#EO11110

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
16 January, 08:05
We read about the transition from the Central Banks to the QFS, our first instinct is uncertainty. Then we realize that no matter what is the earthly wealth management - GOD will always see that we have what we need when we need it. The Israelis worried in the desert when they were freed from Egypt. Exodus 16:
"The sons of Israel said , If only we had died by the Lord’s hand in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the pots of meat, when we ate bread until we were full; for you have brought us out into this wilderness to kill this entire assembly with hunger! Then the Lord said to Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a day’s portion every day. Moses said to the sons of Israel, At evening you will know that the Lord has brought you out of the land of Egypt; and in the morning you will see the glory of the Lord. And the sons of Israel ate the manna for forty years,"

I believe we will be able to survive whatever comes our way.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
16 January, 02:08
What a gifted man Mnuchin is! He can take total control of our finances with one hand and produce and direct “stellar” mivies with the other. Hallelujah!!!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
16 January, 01:19
I think this is it!
Beautiful images!
No more Cabal greenbacks!
1:51 min.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
16 January, 01:24
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Screenshot from video.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
15 January, 09:39

15 January, 09:42
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
Happy tears to my eyes, Goddess 😽🙏💞🕊️

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
15 January, 09:33
MORE CONTROL OVER YOU AMERICA

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 January, 08:49
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌