trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 January, 03:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 04:28
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Ok Nana has harped for years on the fact that there was no new money being printed and then suddenly last year it started back up.

We all know that the US Corporation has already been defunct so where or where have they been getting the money to pay everyone and all the bills.

They have an operating budged and if the money has not been being printed and they were cut off who has been paying the bills?
Social security pmts, military payrolls, fixed costs of operations?????????????

The debt limit wall of the US Corporation?
How's that workin?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 January, 11:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
1. they can print money
2. Is this even real or just a psyop?
Right now I question and don't trust anythig I read from "them"

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana believes that Trump moved the Fed over to the Treasury back before the 2020 election.
It took them months to move all the Treasury bills over but in his speeches well before the election he kept mentioning they were far ahead of schedule.

It was about that same time that the number of bills in circulation on the debt clock started going backwards indicating they were no longer printing. This continued until just a few months ago when it reversed again. I am assuming when the Republic started printing the new currency.
That is just my guess.
Just a crazy old lady in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds tho.
04:38 PM - Jan 15, 2023
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
17 January, 10:01
Just a little note here, and I've been quiet about this until now, but, everyone on foodstamps isn't getting their cards replenished. I have one, and for years I built it up and have a good amount of food money on mine. But every month it would kick in with my own designated amount of 281$ on the 5th. But not this time. So while I do have a good amount right now, eventually it will go to zero. And then I'll have nothing. But I'm a survivor, and I know how to obtain food anyway. But all that money from everyone's food cards, that all got sent to the Ukraine.

So those of us on foodstamps will starve so that the scumbag nazis in Ukraine can go on 40,000$ shopping sprees. Just FYI.

https://www.product-review...

18 January, 04:34
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
That is the way they roll, they hurt the ones that need the most to strike at the heart of our people. Scumbags, they have used us our whole lives, played ppl like fiddles to arrange focus where they want without regard for actual humans.

18 January, 04:35
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Prayers for you hun for God to open all the doors that you need to not only survive but in abundance and to raise your joy.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
15 January, 09:48

15 January, 10:42
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Love it Nana has quite the collection of hats too!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 January, 11:35
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 January, 09:10
Nope not crazy Found It For U Nana, But I will Take One Of Them There Fancy Foil Hat Thou lol

Red Edge @Rededge
15 January, 09:08
Remember Trump said in 2020 that Ch i na owed the world 11 trillion dollars..That was the worlds debt wiped.....

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 January, 11:19
In response Red Edge to her Publication
i thought it was ten but yes

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 January, 08:51
Your info is invaluable Nana!!!! Wish I could meet up with you for coffee or whatever on a weekly basis.

16 January, 12:56
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
One day Nana hopes we all meet.
Just my guessing hun, I have no inside info.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 January, 08:08
Superb explanation by Emily
QuantumStellarInitiative

47:30 Emily
Trump & Mnuchin took control of the U.S. Treasury,
which then took control of the FED,
which then took control of the Central banks / banks
& because of how they implemented various bills
they took control of the global wealth of the cabal
& they’re using that
to implode the banking system around the world.
Because of Trump’s EO's
& the USMCA Act..
they’re LEGALLY able to confiscate all the assets
back to We The People..
At the center of the QFS will be STELLAR..
STELLAR blockchain is the one that
We The People will be interfacing with.
It will become the keystone for us..
All you really need to know is eventually
you’re going to be transferring over to
the [gold-backed] Rainbow Currency Notes [USN]
proof that the Rainbow Currency printing press
has been turned on
& they’ll help transition you
to the Digital currency as well 🙌

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

#tbiytc

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 January, 02:20
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I found her, Emily's, youtube page as well with tons of videos, thanks

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
16 January, 05:33
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I have been trying to tell this AU group for a while. And silence. I have been building my Lobstr Wallet with Whip and Emily’s guidance for 2 years. It’s not too late. Tons of cheap assets that tou can get in on $20 could set you up for generations
❤️

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
15 January, 07:31
💗🙏 I'll take an extra tin foil hat and mustard seeds, please. You're 100 right Nana, you're a breath of fresh air in this constant darkness

16 January, 01:03
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
😘

arba happihr @arba
15 January, 06:47
Wow how fast is it spinning today?
How much do you think the amount will be when CIC Trump returns?

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
15 January, 04:54
We're really fond of tin foil hats and mustard seeds around here 🥰😌

15 January, 04:55
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
😘Well Nana is pretty fond of everyone here too.

Brenna Jay @BrennaJay
15 January, 04:39
nana would be correct!