trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 January, 03:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok Nana has harped for years on the fact that there was no new money being printed and then suddenly last year it started back up.

We all know that the US Corporation has already been defunct so where or where have they been getting the money to pay everyone and all the bills.

They have an operating budged and if the money has not been being printed and they were cut off who has been paying the bills?
Social security pmts, military payrolls, fixed costs of operations?????????????

The debt limit wall of the US Corporation?
How's that workin?
04:28 PM - Jan 13, 2023
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
17 January, 08:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I recall that the Fed could not print money as of July 4, 2022.
Also, a story surfaced that in November, I think, white-hat military engaged Deep State with gunfire at the Fed where they were printing scads of money!! Even so, the fiat dollar is on its way out!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
17 January, 09:11
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
Someone here on AU posted a video clip of explosions at the Federal Reserve from someone on the ground w phone camera--live video, explosions near top of bldg, smoke arising. From sometime last year--I don't recall the date mentioned.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
16 January, 06:28
That is not true.
I lived near one of the US print paper money places........
I took people on a tour there.
They were printing LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of $$.......
Feb 2020

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 08:24
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
The time frame that I was researching was just before the 2020 election. Can you show us proof they were printing during this period? That would be great then I can look at other causes. Not sure what else would be able to cause such large and continuous drop amounts.
We were hearing before the election that they had moved what looked like a sufficient amount of treasury bills to take over control from the Fed.

As you can see In July of 21 it was already showing a drastic drop as compared to the number below reflecting the amount in circulation in 2000.
It went lower and continued relentlessly daily down until just a few months ago.
Nana would appreciate to see any proof of printing during that period.

cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
16 January, 03:07
My belief is that Trump team...ie: Mnuchin etc....have been in complete control all this time. Rest is games. So Mnuchin Treasury Dept has all the money...ALL the money. Biden & his "government" is as phoney as can be. They do nothing. Mnuchin/Trump are totally in control of all $$$$. You will see this for yourself very soon. I believe most of the Anons already know all of this....

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
17 January, 08:52
In response cheri malmquist to her Publication
If this is true, then surely Nesara will happen sooner rather than later!!

Night Shift @kekerista
15 January, 06:53
I keep waiting for people to quit paying taxes in mass.
That's what needs to happen.
We need to break the system and once and for all stop paying the very people who are trying to exterminate us.
Because when you strip away all the layers....
That's what you have left.
Collectively we are funding the Cabal.
White hats don't need our money.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
16 January, 06:31
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Yeah - they threatened to put Trump in jail for years over "taxes" - so until I'm 100% sure that that will NOT happen... we don't have much of a choice...... right?

I would love to tell the accountant to "take a break".

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 January, 11:39
1. they can print money
2. Is this even real or just a psyop?
Right now I question and don't trust anythig I read from "them"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 04:38
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Nana believes that Trump moved the Fed over to the Treasury back before the 2020 election.
It took them months to move all the Treasury bills over but in his speeches well before the election he kept mentioning they were far ahead of schedule.

It was about that same time that the number of bills in circulation on the debt clock started going backwards indicating they were no longer printing. This continued until just a few months ago when it reversed again. I am assuming when the Republic started printing the new currency.
That is just my guess.
Just a crazy old lady in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds tho.