Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I hit a metaphorical wall a week ago. Just couldn’t face leaving London to sit alone up north participating in tedious fights with corrupt bureaucrats. Felt the burden of injustice and uncertainty dragging. Tired of financial stress. Upset by a relationship mishap. Unable to reconcile my spiritual leanings with my crazy urbanite life.

Didn’t have a good week. Won’t relay the gory mess. A very low point was when I denied myself grace and mercy for my follies. I felt hopelessly permanently defined by my less wise choices. Decided I was doomed to eternal failure in some aspects of life, especially having a life partner. Just wanted it to end. “Screw this stupid war, give me fun and do it now!”.

Am still here. One magical moment. As I headed off to do something inadvisable, a man stood outside Tower Hill tube preaching how the Bible says we are innately sinful and drawn to unrighteous things. He could never have known which passerby would be tuned in to what he said.

But I was.
07:24 PM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 August, 06:07
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It is human nature to want the quick, albeit superficial & temporary ‘remedy’. Tje prolonged suffering like we have individually & collectively born these several years now, begins to make us want to say ‘uncle’ just to get the relentless stress to stop.

UNFORTUNATELY ( but not really 😍Martin),
Your lump of coal has been assigned by God to become a diamond.
💎

https://youtu.be/PlkE2Le_R...
John Anderson - I'm Just an Old Chunk of Coal (But I'm Gonna be a Diamond Some Day) - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PlkE2Le_RFg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Franco Loperfido @FRA68
15 January, 04:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
15 January, 02:44
God bless you Martin🙏
1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 January, 12:48
Mercy brother 💖 you ✨🕊️

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 January, 11:50
Thank you for sharing. I am also riding an emotional rollercoaster. Tired of fealing this way mentally and financially. I pray this ends soon🙏

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
14 January, 11:46
Divine Serendipity at work. 🙏
BIG hug, Martin ❤️

Only Forward @Callibird
14 January, 10:17
thank you for sharing Martin. i live your posts and photos and thoughts. i felt the intensity as well this week…felt like quiting everything…im still here too. God is so good and He is always here. 🙏🏻💖✨ how awesome and what a personal sync just for you! may we all have the courage to stay the course and continue pressing for FREEDOM and ASCENTION to our authentic selves 🙌🏻🥰🥳💯🤗 WRWY 🙏🏻✨ WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Ken Mac @KenMac
14 January, 09:36
And now Rocky Raccoon, he fell back in his room
Only to find Gideon's Bible
Gideon checked out and he left it no doubt
To help with good Rocky's revival 👍🇬🇧

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
14 January, 07:23
a hug and some love to you 💞

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
14 January, 06:30
Put on the whole armor of God for this war.🙏
https://carljosephministri...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 January, 05:11
Yes it is hard. ❤️God gave you a watchman.❤️
Our spirit constantly battles against the flesh. I’ve had “fun” & it costs entirely more than advertised. Misery, pain & no peace…my soul said enough. Now I pray asking God to give my soul victory over my flesh. Jesus knows the weight of this flesh & it’s joys.
No better friend will I find than Him.

Happy Year of the Water Rabbit, Martin.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 January, 05:05
🙌❤️🙌

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 January, 02:31
Martin, my friend, we are all doing our imperfect best. Can we all do better sometimes? Of course we can. We learn and grow from our mistakes, to empower us and help to make us better people.

I am very hard on myself, but getting better. We need to give ourselves a break and realize this Toxic Matrix is sometimes a bitch to exist in. I feel, as we are ascending, normal life is much more difficult; in regards to co-existing with so many brainwashed souls.

You’ve got this. We’ve got this.
Together we win!
God wins. ❤️🙏🏻❤️

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 January, 02:19
God speaks to us in so many different ways…..more than I think we realize….so many times we don’t listen, other times we seem to intuitivly know and he grabs our attention. There are no coincidences Martin. He will pull you through this, you are important to him and you are important to us. :).

The closer we get to the end, the more evil ups it’s game. I feel it now more than ever and sometimes it really sucks. Lately it seems every little bad thing I’ve ever done pops into my head. Things I had buried a long time ago and fogotten. Why now? Maybe we are just supposed to remember, repent, ask forgiveness and move on in Gods grace. Maybe it’s His way of preparing us by doing some heavy duty Spring cleaning. Whatever it is, I believe we are being tested.

We stick together and we make it! All of us! Keep the faith my friend.❤️❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 January, 11:13
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
oh yes, the evil upped his game and yes it sucks. yes every bad thing i’ve ever done too bout knocks me down. so i do what i know, confess, repent, ask forgiveness, and doing my best to move into His Grace instead of blame. thanks for your words. its where i am at now

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
14 January, 02:00
Amen Martin. Don’t stop there. Go all in. Jesus is waiting for you. The freedom you experience when you accept him as your Lord and Savior… I promise you will be worth it. you can let go of it all and give it to Him.

Blessings to you.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
14 January, 01:41
God bless you.
You represent so many of us - and you have no idea.
I’ve “quit” so many times and somehow pick myself up off the floor and keep going.
And I find strength in you.
Love you, friend.🙏🏻

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 January, 12:53
LOVE ❤️ EVERYTHING!

Humanity IS Shifting from Duality to Unity! When we take a step or two back and begin to observe ourself first and then our mind (thoughts) from the perceptual point of an observer within in daily life it becomes easier to look upon all of creation through the eyes of LOVE of a young child occurring before materialism and then from a perspective before materialism THE EYES of LOVE. Let this be a mental practice of the mind to open to multiple perspectives. Lead with the heart rather than being led through the mind manipulation of the masses which is present in the media stream. BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM.

https://youtu.be/bcdYNESeh...

CharRose @CharRose
14 January, 12:49
I hope you know we are all right there with you...always. The struggle of living in this world but not being of this world is real.

Beyond the many things you have taught us so diligently; you have always shown transparency, something most of us find hard to do about our personal affairs. I thank you for that, it encourages all of us to do the same.

No doubt in my mind your reward will be great...keep pressing forward soldier.

Love (agape love) you like a brother Martin.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
14 January, 12:36
Divine Intervention! I am feeling thankful thinking about all of those who are still here ... because of those interventions. Attacks are strong on those that are opposed to this evil. Praying for continued divine protection over you and for renewed resolution.

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
14 January, 12:35
Dear Martin, thank you for expressing yourself because I feel the same but was quiet about it hoping this mess will be over soon and we all can live in peace. I send you love and hugs. God bless you and keep you strong. 🙏😘❤️🤗

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 January, 12:28
I made a decision sometime ago that it wouldn't be prudent to look for a relationship until I found someone who was awake and on the same path. I know we will find the relationship that is just right for who we have become. I hope you find peace. You're loved by us.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
14 January, 12:18
Romans 7
#wwg1wga

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 January, 12:05
❤❤❤

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
14 January, 12:03
Spirituall warfare Mr. Geddes.
We are in this together.
Lifting you up.
🙏❤️

Entirely Kathryn @EntirelyKathryn_thats_all
14 January, 11:37
Your words, your week, this thread inspires ✨️ me so deeply. Pain is fleeting. Keep shining Martin ✨️ darkness has been defeated! Ty for Being EntirelyMartin, that's all! 💝💝💝

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
14 January, 11:20
Good morning, my friend! You are in good company here, Martin.....we have ALL been fighting something, including ourselves, most of our lives! The GREAT thing about AU is that HERE, we "champion" each other, regardless of strengths or weaknesses, we pick each other up, dust each other off, and get on with things! We are all "gifted" in one way or another.....some of us STILL don't know what the hell we're "gifted" with, but be that as it may, we are all HERE for a reason! We may NEVER know why, but God does and HE is running this show! It is mind-boggling to me that this many people, of every color, race and creed, from every walk of life, across this country and beyond, have gathered HERE , NOW, in this place, together to be part of and witness history in the making! This is the ONLY place I have found where there is no negativity.....everyone on here has a story, from "gory messes" to "heavenly interventions, but the common thread I see in everyone is KINDNESS! Love you all!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 January, 11:16
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
♥️♥️♥️

Angel Blue @angelblue88
14 January, 11:12
I'm so glad you're still with us, although I can relate to some of the feelings you've been having. As hard as it is sometimes, we just have to keep pushing forward and keep our faith in God Almighty. ❤️

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
14 January, 11:04
God is fighting for YOU. God is persuing YOU. Thank you for sharing your battle story and how real this soul war is. Praying for your comfort and peace and that you will feel hope.

“He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: but they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40‬:‭29‬-‭31‬ ‭KJV‬‬