trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 January, 03:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 04:28
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Ok Nana has harped for years on the fact that there was no new money being printed and then suddenly last year it started back up.

We all know that the US Corporation has already been defunct so where or where have they been getting the money to pay everyone and all the bills.

They have an operating budged and if the money has not been being printed and they were cut off who has been paying the bills?
Social security pmts, military payrolls, fixed costs of operations?????????????

The debt limit wall of the US Corporation?
How's that workin?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
I keep waiting for people to quit paying taxes in mass.
That's what needs to happen.
We need to break the system and once and for all stop paying the very people who are trying to exterminate us.
Because when you strip away all the layers....
That's what you have left.
Collectively we are funding the Cabal.
White hats don't need our money.
06:53 PM - Jan 15, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
16 January, 06:31
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Yeah - they threatened to put Trump in jail for years over "taxes" - so until I'm 100% sure that that will NOT happen... we don't have much of a choice...... right?

I would love to tell the accountant to "take a break".