trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 January, 03:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 04:28
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Ok Nana has harped for years on the fact that there was no new money being printed and then suddenly last year it started back up.

We all know that the US Corporation has already been defunct so where or where have they been getting the money to pay everyone and all the bills.

They have an operating budged and if the money has not been being printed and they were cut off who has been paying the bills?
Social security pmts, military payrolls, fixed costs of operations?????????????

The debt limit wall of the US Corporation?
How's that workin?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
That is not true.
I lived near one of the US print paper money places........
I took people on a tour there.
They were printing LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of $$.......
Feb 2020
06:28 PM - Jan 16, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 08:24
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
The time frame that I was researching was just before the 2020 election. Can you show us proof they were printing during this period? That would be great then I can look at other causes. Not sure what else would be able to cause such large and continuous drop amounts.
We were hearing before the election that they had moved what looked like a sufficient amount of treasury bills to take over control from the Fed.

As you can see In July of 21 it was already showing a drastic drop as compared to the number below reflecting the amount in circulation in 2000.
It went lower and continued relentlessly daily down until just a few months ago.
Nana would appreciate to see any proof of printing during that period.

17 January, 07:49
the guide even explained how the govt orders new bills...........

........... now of course they take some out of circulation - bills that are damaged and destroyed.. ... but there were "millions" - literally being printed before my eyes. It's a very interesting process if you ever get to take a tour Bureau of Printing and Engraving

https://www.usa.gov/curren...

17 January, 07:51