Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
14 January, 02:54
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Look closely and the weird, creepy angels who are sitting on black cubes have six (6) toes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
13 January, 10:30
hoover dam old af first of all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Prime @Optimus
13 January, 10:20
Energy=current
The current has been stopped.
The veil is being lifted because the energy that was allowing a seperation of positive and negative timelines has been shut down.
The same was said in the looking glass videos.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
13 January, 10:13

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 January, 08:48
seems the occultic symbols are scattered everywhere, never been to the dam, but those angels on black cubes at the dam are weird, and the desert blooms cause ppl died, and why are masonic symbols here. yep damming

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 January, 05:05
3 Photo
Did overlay of #1 and #2 .
#3 may make you say hmm?

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 January, 12:02
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
i have been saying this for awhile JP loves JC Kappy talks about JFK being in touch with the light thus JC

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 04:34
Nana went there last year because of a vision I had. The first creepy thing you see here are those satanic Angels.
It was a very strange feeling being there after having the vision.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
13 January, 04:22
🤯 this is me today! Just when ya think you know - you don't. At least we are prepared.
I captured those images to study closer

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 January, 03:46
everytime I here that guy he reminds me of kappy

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 January, 05:08
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
In the comments above I posted a quick overlay of their two faces and you can see similarities.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
13 January, 03:34
Blood sacrifice location. How do you clean those vibes?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 January, 10:13
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Before, you droved across the dam to get from Arizona to Nevada.

Bypass Bridge, named the Pat Tillman Bridge, was completed in 2010. VK - look at what is being built to get us out of this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 January, 03:10
Tunnels.