Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 January, 01:43
So, has anyone ‘Died Suddenly’ today? Sure seems as if things are speeding up with daily deaths. I think doctors tried to warn us that we would see a lot of deaths 2-5 years after these poisons were injected.

Is this where we are now, the Death and Destruction phase? This sh*t show really sucks in regards to innocent people being murdered.

Brilliant planning on the evil psychopaths part: If someone dies after 2 weeks of taking the jab...the death is not considered a direct result of the jab.

DePopulation Plan seems to be working famously! And we are all jusy sitting here, horrified in watching [their] dreams come to life.

When does this end? Too many still under [their] sick spell to listen to us. Truth coming Light is taking WAY too long, too many people dying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
My Dad died last night. He had a normal senior life of bowling on Wed, Poker with friends on Fri and walking his dog daily. Days after his vax he was admitted to ICU. Spike proteins attacked his 1 kidney and fluid built up around his lungs. He survived for 8 months after but never was able to leave the house or even his chair. He is free now. I will never forget what they did to my family.
01:51 PM - Jan 13, 2023
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
14 January, 12:05
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
🙏

ECM Arizona @EM5793
🙏

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
13 January, 06:48
Very sorry for your loss. Prayers Up!

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
13 January, 06:21
😭😭😭

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
13 January, 06:10
GOD BLESS YOU 💖

Judy Anonette @biju
13 January, 05:16
🌹I am sorry for your loss. So many innocent people have died from the vax, thinking they were doing the right thing. I am angry about what people have done to push this on others, no matter what punishment they receive for it, it will never bring back the loved ones lost so tragically. Your father is in a glorious place now, no more suffering, no more worries.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
13 January, 05:29
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Thank you Judy, I agree. I feel it's important to document it in any way so that history never repeats itself.

P8t Riot @P8triot2
13 January, 05:10
Keep the faith . Prayers for you CC.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
13 January, 04:44
So sorry for your loss. I am also so thankful that I refused to take my 98 year old mother to get that shot. She has just recovered from pneumonia and I took care of her at her home. I will NEVER take her to a hospital or ER. They are so good at killing the elderly. May God comfort you and your family. Your father is now resting in the arms of Jesus.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
13 January, 04:17
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
13 January, 04:13
I am very sorry for your loss. But your dad is free and with God now✨ 🙏🏻 ✨
God bless you and your family ✨❣️✨

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
13 January, 04:32
Your Dad has Graduated! He's now enjoying what he missed doing here He's ascended to his glorified body in heaven his youth restored!

Your right NONE OF US WILL FORGIVE OR FORGET what this corrupt Deep State, Deep Church has done to mankind NONE of them are going to escape judgment in this life and certainly not in the next!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Some things NO ONE CAN TAKE FROM US memories last forever!🔥

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
13 January, 03:30
💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
13 January, 03:28
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
13 January, 03:27
Heart felt condolences! Its so hard even when you know they are in a better place. 😞

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
13 January, 03:10
😢I am so very sorry for the passing of your Father....💔🙏
None of us should ever forget or forgive what they have done to us with Covid, Remdesivir, the Vaccines or any of the other many many Horrible Evil things they have done throughout centuries!!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 January, 03:10
😢🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Sending Prayers and hugs!! ❤️

CWWard Ward @CWWard
13 January, 03:08
So sorry for the loss of your dad….. i feel your pain ….son and a daughter going through extreme side effects from taking the vax….I warned them but to no avail…..

Sista Sue @SC18835410
13 January, 03:06
Very sad to here this! Sorry for your loss fren! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
13 January, 03:05
🙏OMG! So sorry for your family's loss. Will pray for all.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
13 January, 03:04
So sorry for your loss. 🙏🙏💕

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
13 January, 03:03
😢
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
13 January, 03:01
🙏🙏 So very sorry for your loss. We will never forget🙏🙏

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
13 January, 02:59
So sorry for your loss.

Only followers of this user (Anne_B_j) can see their posts

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 January, 03:00
🙏🙏🙏

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
13 January, 02:50
I am so sorry CC . My heart breaks for you and your family.

Water Mark @Watermark
13 January, 02:48
🙏🙏🙏

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
13 January, 02:46
Prayers Up 🙏🏻

Cam Mac @campmac111
13 January, 02:45
🙏Ditto, sending prayers of comfort for you and all who mourn his presence in this dimension.
🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇