Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
So, has anyone ‘Died Suddenly’ today? Sure seems as if things are speeding up with daily deaths. I think doctors tried to warn us that we would see a lot of deaths 2-5 years after these poisons were injected.

Is this where we are now, the Death and Destruction phase? This sh*t show really sucks in regards to innocent people being murdered.

Brilliant planning on the evil psychopaths part: If someone dies after 2 weeks of taking the jab...the death is not considered a direct result of the jab.

DePopulation Plan seems to be working famously! And we are all jusy sitting here, horrified in watching [their] dreams come to life.

When does this end? Too many still under [their] sick spell to listen to us. Truth coming Light is taking WAY too long, too many people dying.
01:43 PM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 January, 02:41
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Funeral today at the Church that shares the same light to their parking lot, as the school my children attend. We had a 1/2 day today so there would not be so much traffic during the funeral! 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 January, 06:00
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
So heartbreaking. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
13 January, 01:51
My Dad died last night. He had a normal senior life of bowling on Wed, Poker with friends on Fri and walking his dog daily. Days after his vax he was admitted to ICU. Spike proteins attacked his 1 kidney and fluid built up around his lungs. He survived for 8 months after but never was able to leave the house or even his chair. He is free now. I will never forget what they did to my family.

ECM Arizona @EM5793
14 January, 12:05
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
🙏

ECM Arizona @EM5793
14 January, 12:05
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
🙏

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 January, 01:49

13 January, 02:16
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
No word on cause?