Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 January, 01:43
So, has anyone β€˜Died Suddenly’ today? Sure seems as if things are speeding up with daily deaths. I think doctors tried to warn us that we would see a lot of deaths 2-5 years after these poisons were injected.

Is this where we are now, the Death and Destruction phase? This sh*t show really sucks in regards to innocent people being murdered.

Brilliant planning on the evil psychopaths part: If someone dies after 2 weeks of taking the jab...the death is not considered a direct result of the jab.

DePopulation Plan seems to be working famously! And we are all jusy sitting here, horrified in watching [their] dreams come to life.

When does this end? Too many still under [their] sick spell to listen to us. Truth coming Light is taking WAY too long, too many people dying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
13 January, 01:51
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
My Dad died last night. He had a normal senior life of bowling on Wed, Poker with friends on Fri and walking his dog daily. Days after his vax he was admitted to ICU. Spike proteins attacked his 1 kidney and fluid built up around his lungs. He survived for 8 months after but never was able to leave the house or even his chair. He is free now. I will never forget what they did to my family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cam Mac @campmac111
πŸ™Ditto, sending prayers of comfort for you and all who mourn his presence in this dimension.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
02:45 PM - Jan 13, 2023
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by campmac111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cam Mac, click on at the bottom under it