Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
Please add me to the prayer chain tonight. I just got a call that my father has died.
10:05 PM - Jan 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
17 January, 08:09
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Praying now, Crumb Catcher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 January, 11:41
I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. May our Creator comfort, guide and protect you during this difficult time🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red 55S @Red55S
14 January, 01:44
🙏May your father rest with the Lord in peace! Amen.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
14 January, 01:41
🙏🙏🙏🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
14 January, 10:38
🙏🙏🙏

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
14 January, 10:01
🙏🙏🙏

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
14 January, 09:49
🙏🏻❤️✝️

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
14 January, 09:36
I'm so sorry. Sending you love, healing light and prayers.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
14 January, 08:24
I pray & I sympathize. Lost my dad on Jan. 8th.

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
14 January, 08:24
🙏

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
14 January, 06:22
😞So sorry for your loss , sending you a lot of prayers 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 January, 02:34
I am so very sorry for your loss. My love and prayers are with you and your family 🙏❤️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
14 January, 02:31
Prayers for you Crumb Catcher and your family 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
14 January, 12:31
Those of us who have lost a parent understand the sorrow you must bear. Take comfort in the love of your family and friends and the caring friends you have here on AU.
🐸❤️🐸❤️🙏🏼🌞

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
13 January, 11:06
I have.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
13 January, 11:00
God bless you 🙏 its hard very hard

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
13 January, 10:37
🙏

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
13 January, 10:37
💚🌟💚

kolibri @kolibri
13 January, 09:22
❤️🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 January, 09:05
So very sorry to hear your news, Crumb Catcher... May God comfort and strengthen you all...😔🙏🙏🙏

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
13 January, 08:43
i just re read.

God be with this friend. He is in NEED of YOUR GLORY And PRESENCE. Go be with him now. amen.

ECM Arizona @EM5793
13 January, 08:35
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
13 January, 07:19
🙏💕🙏

Green 8700 @Green8700
13 January, 07:15
I’m so sorry, absolutely prayers for you.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
13 January, 05:54
🙏 Sorry. 🙏

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
13 January, 05:54
🙏 Sorry. 🙏

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 January, 05:44
Very sorry to hear that.

Send8ng positive vibrations your way.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 January, 05:13
😞😞... so so sorry to hear your saddest of news about your father... sending hugs and prayers....🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💗

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
13 January, 04:56
🙏 Prayers to keep you strong and uplift you during this sad time. I am sorry.

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
13 January, 04:45
My prayers are with you.