Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 January, 02:42
The enemy’s plan was a physical nightmare. We are slogging through its shadow as it is halted and hijacked. That is still a psychological nightmare. There are no real breaks, just shifts in venue. A war for the mind goes with you, riding in your own head.

The Devil not only wears you down, but also sells you the poison pick me up. Bit of a shame that the worldly temptations to divert you are so tempting! There are days when Mr Fookitall comes to visit. Thankfully tends to be a short stay visitor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
11 January, 10:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Yes, brother of love and light. I see you out here shining your brilliant star energy--The world has gone mad and turned cold, but what remains within our sacred rainbows of light evolution and maps towards our greatest destiny--God's perfect love story...

The warriors of light joined this mission for all the right reasons, we wanted to see peace, not war, and we wanted to end the suffering for ALL of mankind, not just our own. We wanted to share the vision of what the world can look like because we held the vision within.

I have followed you throughout the years and my dear friend I can tell that you are an alchemist. You have turned the pain and the struggle that has been forced upon us, into a solution on how to grow past it. Instead of suffering alone in the storm without direction. You found you're calling through art, your photography. It is an expression of your true inner beauty and ability to love everything regardless of what is thrown your way. You rose above and foun

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
12 January, 04:45
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication