Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Just had a string of those powerful personal syncs @kimrunner was talking about a couple days ago. I get them all the time, almost feel like I am in a video game sometimes and signs/messages are popping up all over. Maybe it's always been happening but I see them all now? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway, this morning the Drs told my dad he'd finally be going HOME and that he will be discharged tomorrow on 1/11 after almost 7 weeks in the hospital, 5 surgeries and a few very close calls. He burst into tears of joy.

Praise God!✨🙏🏼✨ After days of rain and right after this news the sun peeked thru the clouds! 😊 Then as I walked back to the hotel, was waiting to cross the street and noticed the Fox Theater in front of me and a fire engine with #37 drove past. I kept walking and when I got to the hotel it drove past me again with the lights on and sirens on! Of course, I had to check 💧37, which begins

"They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered..."
04:30 PM - Jan 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 January, 12:27
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I have had a TON of 37 syncs today after seeing your post yesterday.

Too many to list, its crazy! 🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 January, 08:22
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Wow, that's wild! 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 January, 08:38
Jennja - you want to know something even sync-ier?

I posted drop #37 on TS 21 hours before you shared this...look!
that was the only Q drop i posted that night!

Vibes are real :)

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 January, 08:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Whoa...I just totally got chills! That's some wild and syncy vibes right there. 👀

Jody Donohue @Jody
11 January, 03:12
Praise God! How very wonderful. 😭🙏❤️

Susan Rae @Susanrae
11 January, 01:25
Rejoicing with you and your family - what a celebration after so many weeks on this battle's frontlines. You have been an inspiration to those of us in challenging circumstances - we give God the glory in this victory, and pray for continued recovery for Dad and for comforting hugs and love to you, Mom and loved ones. PTL!!!

juliajone @juliajone
11 January, 01:29
In response Susan Rae to her Publication
Since I work two shifts, two in the day and two in the evening, I honestly don’t see why more people haven’t done this. And I undoubtedly received a cheque for $29,000. I get to spend more time with my ahe-04 children since I work from home, which is fantastic. For more information,
see this article—————————>>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 January, 06:23
In response Susan Rae to her Publication
Thanks and blessings to you! 🙏🏼❤️😊

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
11 January, 11:34
Thrilled your Dad can go home! I know all of you (bless you and your Mom) will be comforted by your home surroundings. Continued Blessings on all of you. Hug Mom and Dad for me.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 January, 06:24
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
So sweet, thank you! 😊❤️🙏🏼
Blessings and love to you fren.

Love Life @FullwithHope
11 January, 07:23
❤️❤️.... amazing!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 January, 04:37
So Happy for you LJ!!!
Almost like a video game its a good way to explain the syncs
Almost if its already all written/happened/planned may be another way
Syncs/clues to take us back to source/God/home/love
Enjoy your dad home💙
Rest darling

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 January, 09:10
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Thank you! 😊🙏🏼

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
11 January, 12:04
i went to vegas recently and we were put on the 17th floor and the only view out our window was Trump hotel. Then the bell hop that brought our luggage up randomly started going off about Nevada’s stolen elections lol. Also, went to the dentist a few months ago and the assistant randomly looked out of the window and said “its the calm before the storm.” Then I was getting a ‘family is everything’ tattoo recently and my tattoo guy said he had one tattoo he wanted removed he got a long time ago and he showed me it and the tattoo said… sooner then you think 😁. Those were my most cool syncs in the past few months.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
11 January, 01:50
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
17th like..17s all day today😆

Jes King @jes_US
11 January, 01:52
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

Sally Pisano @EmilinaButtercup
10 January, 11:11
Amazing post🙏🏼 im so happy for your dad and your family🥰

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 11:32
In response Sally Pisano to her Publication
Thank you Sally! 😊

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 January, 10:58
God is Good. 🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 11:35
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Amen! ✨🙏🏼✨

TBo ogg donated @tbog
10 January, 09:57
Yes lots of glitches in the matrix lately.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 January, 09:18
am so glad liberty jennja🙏answered prayers getting him home🤗

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 10:48
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Thank you Victoria. 😊 How are you doing, hanging in there? Sending love and good vibes your way!✨❤️✨

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
10 January, 08:19
That's wonderful news! Praise God!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 08:31
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
🙏🏼

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 January, 08:13
Signs are all round us when we notice, great news✨❤️

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
10 January, 07:52
Praise God for the great news about your Dad!! 🙏🏻☝️
I firmly believe God gives us little glimpses of His Glory and His never ending Love for us in the simple and everyday things around us. We just have to open to see what He’s sending us.

Sooo very happy for your family, and so glad you got to see these affirmations!
God bless you all! ❤️‍🔥

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 08:33
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
Thank you so much!
Blessings to you. ❤️

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 January, 07:27
God is great! God bless your dad. Theres no place like home.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
10 January, 06:21
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️
Good Stuff!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 08:33
In response Kel Que to her Publication
✨❤️✨

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Cam Mac @campmac111
11 January, 12:31
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
Me too!

amy lilley @amylilley
10 January, 05:24
Amen, such wonderful news, and absolute chills, #37🚒🚒🚒

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 08:34
In response amy lilley to her Publication
✨❤️🙏🏼❤️✨

connie wright @cowri
10 January, 05:18
🙏💞🙏🥂🙏👏🙏💞🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 08:35
In response connie wright to her Publication
✨❤️✨

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 January, 05:15
💛Fantastic, TY for sharing!!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 08:35
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
✨❤️✨

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
10 January, 05:01
Such amazing news that your dad gets to go home. The syncs are the icing on the cake. God is so good to us…He hears our prayers and answers them all. God bless you and your family🙏❤️🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 08:37
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you! Has been a difficult few months, but have felt God's presence and love the entire time. ✨❤️🙏🏼❤️✨

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
10 January, 05:00
I remember when I first starting noticing these oddities. Not gonna lie, it freaked me out a little in the beginning. But now I see them and smile. If I tried to explain these moments to anyone IRL, I'm sure they would think I'm crazy (or crazier than they already do.)

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 08:31
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Yes, exactly! I can think of only IRL person that I could tell that would get it and not think I'm crazy. Only my AU family truly understands these kinds of things. What a blessing you all are!

I was actually thinking about you today, how are you, your son and family doing? Have been praying for you guys. ✨🙏🏼✨

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
10 January, 04:58

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 08:39
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Nice! 😉

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
10 January, 04:39
🙏🙏🙏HALLELUYAH!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND FAMILY!!! BLESSINGS, BLESSINGS, BLESSINGS ...WOO HOO.!!!!! PRAYERS ANSWERED. OUR GOD IS AMAZING !!!!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 04:40
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
So amazing! 🙏🏼 Thank you Ana. 😊

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 January, 04:35
God is so very good 🙏❣️🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 04:37
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
So very GOoD indeed! 😊🙏🏼

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
10 January, 10:19
LAFD 🚒37
Lights and Sirens= Code 3
Code=JFK
A "Light Force".

You truly are a Light Force. So happy for you and your family LJ!

(2 pics)

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 10:45
In response The Jedis Sister to her Publication
Wow, had no idea about the "Light Force", so interesting. Thank you for sharing that. :)

Also interesting that the article mentions the Watts Riots. My grandfather was an LAPD motorcycle officer for 25+ years and was assigned to work those riots. It was an impactful event in his life and he had many stories about it.