Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 04:30
Just had a string of those powerful personal syncs @kimrunner was talking about a couple days ago. I get them all the time, almost feel like I am in a video game sometimes and signs/messages are popping up all over. Maybe it's always been happening but I see them all now? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway, this morning the Drs told my dad he'd finally be going HOME and that he will be discharged tomorrow on 1/11 after almost 7 weeks in the hospital, 5 surgeries and a few very close calls. He burst into tears of joy.

Praise God!✨🙏🏼✨ After days of rain and right after this news the sun peeked thru the clouds! 😊 Then as I walked back to the hotel, was waiting to cross the street and noticed the Fox Theater in front of me and a fire engine with #37 drove past. I kept walking and when I got to the hotel it drove past me again with the lights on and sirens on! Of course, I had to check 💧37, which begins

"They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered..."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
11 January, 12:04
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
i went to vegas recently and we were put on the 17th floor and the only view out our window was Trump hotel. Then the bell hop that brought our luggage up randomly started going off about Nevada’s stolen elections lol. Also, went to the dentist a few months ago and the assistant randomly looked out of the window and said “its the calm before the storm.” Then I was getting a ‘family is everything’ tattoo recently and my tattoo guy said he had one tattoo he wanted removed he got a long time ago and he showed me it and the tattoo said… sooner then you think 😁. Those were my most cool syncs in the past few months.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
11 January, 06:16
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
🙏😉