Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 04:30
Just had a string of those powerful personal syncs @kimrunner was talking about a couple days ago. I get them all the time, almost feel like I am in a video game sometimes and signs/messages are popping up all over. Maybe it's always been happening but I see them all now? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Anyway, this morning the Drs told my dad he'd finally be going HOME and that he will be discharged tomorrow on 1/11 after almost 7 weeks in the hospital, 5 surgeries and a few very close calls. He burst into tears of joy.

Praise God!βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ After days of rain and right after this news the sun peeked thru the clouds! 😊 Then as I walked back to the hotel, was waiting to cross the street and noticed the Fox Theater in front of me and a fire engine with #37 drove past. I kept walking and when I got to the hotel it drove past me again with the lights on and sirens on! Of course, I had to check πŸ’§37, which begins

"They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered..."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Rae @Susanrae
Rejoicing with you and your family - what a celebration after so many weeks on this battle's frontlines. You have been an inspiration to those of us in challenging circumstances - we give God the glory in this victory, and pray for continued recovery for Dad and for comforting hugs and love to you, Mom and loved ones. PTL!!!
01:25 PM - Jan 11, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Susanrae in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 January, 06:23
In response Susan Rae to her Publication
Thanks and blessings to you! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
juliajone @juliajone
11 January, 01:29
In response Susan Rae to her Publication
Since I work two shifts, two in the day and two in the evening, I honestly don’t see why more people haven’t done this. And I undoubtedly received a cheque for $29,000. I get to spend more time with my ahe-04 children since I work from home, which is fantastic. For more information,
see this articleβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”>>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com