Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 04:30
Just had a string of those powerful personal syncs @kimrunner was talking about a couple days ago. I get them all the time, almost feel like I am in a video game sometimes and signs/messages are popping up all over. Maybe it's always been happening but I see them all now? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway, this morning the Drs told my dad he'd finally be going HOME and that he will be discharged tomorrow on 1/11 after almost 7 weeks in the hospital, 5 surgeries and a few very close calls. He burst into tears of joy.

Praise God!✨🙏🏼✨ After days of rain and right after this news the sun peeked thru the clouds! 😊 Then as I walked back to the hotel, was waiting to cross the street and noticed the Fox Theater in front of me and a fire engine with #37 drove past. I kept walking and when I got to the hotel it drove past me again with the lights on and sirens on! Of course, I had to check 💧37, which begins

"They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered..."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. @MissyM
God is so very good 🙏❣️🙏
04:35 PM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MissyM in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 January, 04:37
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
So very GOoD indeed! 😊🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396