Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 January, 09:47
Update on Brunson case! A writ of certiorari was denied. 😔
https://www.supremecourt.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 11:14
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
The White Hats have what they wanted in the House for the moment, IMHO they will see how that rolls out.
Slow roll of waking ppl up.
Yeah Nana knows, I am tired of it too.
With what is happening in Brazil right now maybe, just MAYBE that will speed things up with the military.

Idk but what I DO KNOW is that OUR PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS SLOW ROLL!
We are officially losing more ppl per day than we are waking up imho.

Nana is praying that God intervenes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 January, 05:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've been on the edge of walking away for quite a while. I understand the need to get everything lined up, all the documentation, to do this legally - that is the only thread holding me here tbh. And we see little blurps of progress.

But the toll taken on humanity is too huge to keep putting things off any longer. In many ways I still see the whole anon and Patriot mvmt as a way to control, quiet, bully and instill a sense of 'we can't do anything, we have to follow 'the plan' and if we don't, we aren't real anons' kinda thing. It is a psy op on its own merit there. We're a 'click' and are bullied to stay there.

We're being fed breadcrumbs to keep walking the path and we're mesmerized hoping for the next crumb...but never getting anything substantial. At some point, people walk away...

The ones we respect, lately say things completely unlike themselves and it has really made me question. Knowing them long-term, we know when they are 'off'.

Disillustioned much??? Yep = me.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 12:54
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Lean into God!
That is about all you can do right now.

What is the alternative???

We can not win this without the good military, we could never compete with [their] weaponry.
They would take out large numbers at first then we would have pockets of resistance for a short while, but where can you go they cant find you?
Even as well armed as our militia is we at best can only drag it out with resistance, our guns and ammo are only a deterrent, no match for their weapons.
How can you defend against rods of God, heat tanks, flying swarms, satellite surveillance, and no telling what we dont even know yet.

This is the only plan, failure is not an option.
This is God's plan the way I see it, He said he would give us a way, and this is the only plan I see.

Lean on God's plan not man's.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
I had hope back in 2020, info coming out, so many promises. When an anon questions, we're told it's not time yet, trust the plan, etc... We are muffled.

Except...we are on the brink of a SEVERE food shortage. People don't get it yet. Beef is gone for at least 10 years, dairy will skyrocket as we got rid of extra dairy cows. Poultry is a hot mess - bioweapons there = egg shortages and soon poultry meat shortages. I'm waiting for swine flu to wipe out the pork industry. Our proteins sources are gone. What about beans? We had less than a 50% crop of beans last year - half the beans simply didn't sprout. Mushrooms? Down by about 40%. Peanuts? Strangely, our peanut crops were poorly too... They wiped out our protein sources. "We will eat bugs and be happy" may actually happen.

Where is the plan to FEED the people who survive the vax, the children rescued, etc? Right now, hunger is more of a threat than the DS to each of us...and no one knows, because we play games as anons.
02:38 AM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
15 January, 10:34
The opposite of fear is faith.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
16 January, 02:51
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
I am not afraid in the least - so no worries there. I have faith in God, nothing else. And from what the Bible shares, the world doesn't get better - it gets a million times worse.

What I AM afraid of is people not being prepared and suddenly facing starvation. I fear for them. Faith is a wonderful thing, but you can't hold on to that like some cymbolic cross to ward off bad things happening.

When someone says, have 'faith', and they have no idea where you stand on anything, how you've been living decades as an anon on faith, and that you have more experience to speak on than most on this forum do...but no one listens to what you're saying, there is a problem there... We're told have 'faith'...like its a magical word that makes things better, a bandaid for those who are seeing a big picture and trying to warn others of what is coming.

I've been an anon longer than some people on here have been alive. Faith - yep, but not stupidity :(

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
14 January, 06:17
NESARA/GESARA

Water Mark @Watermark
13 January, 03:02
Spot on Laurie.

I wish more people were discussion the production level of the food supply. Farmers are invisible to many. If people truly understood how hard it is; not just to grow crops and raise livestock, but to build an operation into efficiency.

There are a lot of anons with considerable gardening skills and I'm confident they will be able to adapt to food scarcity. There are also millions upon millions of people who think they could dig up part of their lawn and grow what they need in a few months. It take s years to establish a healthy predator insect ecosystem and most soil for lawns is only a few inches deep.

The killing of massive numbers of beef, swine, and poultry will take years to recover - if health departments relent on their misguided culling orders.

The country is like the Donner Party ignoring the falling snow.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
14 January, 01:49
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I cook outside half the year - seriously. I cook with my fire pit, my rocket stove (I have the brick one but love the bucket ones better), the wood fired oven my son built without plans, and I use my wood stove in winter. I can about 4000 jars of food a year. That photo is a tiny bit, one day's worth. Some of my cheeses - those Belper Knoll cheese balls are amazing, have a TON of garlic in them, soooo good. I can do about 10 rabbits a day before my RA causes my hand to seize up, but I can the meat. All my meat is shelf stable except bacon, that I freeze. And I dehydrate 24/7 both in my oven and in my 2 big dehydrators. SO easy, shelf stable veggies and fruits, easy to prepare. Those two jars of carrots were a 50 lb bag of fresh carrots...FIFTY POUNDS...down to 3/4 of a gallon dried.

I could go on and on...but no one on here wants to talk about this. They just pop a meme up or forward it and they don't want anything heavy...like a massive food shortage that is already here.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
15 January, 10:38
In response Water Mark to his Publication
The food supply chain needs to be repatriated. Small family farms need help competing w FEED LOTS. Upstate NY is blessed. Education needs to address this, not weird sex stuff.... How to grow, can, cook, sew, carpentry etc.....

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
10 January, 02:46
replacement migration
covid law
one belt one road
agenda 2030

satanism by design

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
10 January, 03:06
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
And what part are you replying to?

If you're a bot, I get the short quips.

If you're a human, you need to expand on your thoughts.