Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
09 January, 09:37
OMG 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
This is so sad and equally as sad the first thought in my mind, was she vaxxed.
09:46 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 January, 01:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤔 Not dead ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
10 January, 12:55
I have that same sad problem when I see people with children.
Now the big V question when people die and the truth is being held hostage. War is ugly. I can honestly say I cannot do what I do without God. Holding The Line

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
10 January, 07:27
Same ☹️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 January, 06:23
fooking lame . loved that lady .

Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
10 January, 06:19
I read she had COVID-19 in November, 2022.... this is VERY SAD!

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
10 January, 05:39
sad... she was young
Anons know...

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 January, 05:31
Very sad to lose her.
Many people think that the question about the vax is improper, however, the sooner people can be open about this, the more people might be saved.

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
10 January, 05:09

memes matter @NoComment
10 January, 02:32
uff, how did THAT happen? I thought she would be well informed
huh🔎are we sure 👀my gutts say she didnt, whaaaat no.. wait..but
, but the codes for dying from the jabb means...was she [them] ? and a spy..or is she on anon Island in witness protection bcs somehow this isnt adding up
what happened? this is a show that woman didnt just die from a jab and theres no back story, or maybe its a casulty
That strong minded woman? i cant believe it, either she played a part well and got caught,quick trial or she was hid in planesight for trolling purposes and other idksa, and she has witnessed and is taken of the scene as Diamond, she aint just dead from a jab, idts

TBo ogg donated @tbog
10 January, 01:51
A lot of people got the vaccine because Trump promoted it.

Cannot discount that truth.

Never been able to reconcile that.

memes matter @NoComment
10 January, 02:34
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
The Trump never promoted [their] jab, but his jab, with hydroxychloroquine ect in it

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
10 January, 01:49
She was brave. May she rest in peace.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
10 January, 01:45
Absolutely the first thought. DJT capitalized HEART. Was that a message that she was? Such a beautiful and fun woman, so very sad.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 01:34
Same here that seems to be the standard for me any more when I hear that anyone died no matter the age.

It is kind of like when you loose a child or spouse from that time on your life is only measured by that time.
Everything is before my son died or after he died.

Now I am applying this death/vaxx jab in the same manner, even tho I KNOW in my head that everyone is not dying from it that is still the first thing I wonder.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
10 January, 07:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yes, I do the same. I think the world will talk in before and after for many years.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
10 January, 01:29
Same here :(

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 January, 12:27
I am going to sound like a ‘Conspiracy Theorist’, but here goes. What if
ALL TEAM HEART
is referring to all NFL teams? Could all the players have health issues because of the jab? ALL TEAM HEART 116 > 17
All capital letters > 300 > 3

What was Hamlin’s #? Probably just a coincidence. Side Note: 33 is popping up a whole lot. I know, actors gonna act.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
10 January, 06:24
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
My hubby is picking up on all the 3’s.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 January, 11:56
It is sad. Whatever the cause, may Diamond RIP, and may this whole Covid nightmare be over soon.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
09 January, 11:26
sad its my thought every time some one dies or i hear it smh not normal

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
09 January, 11:24
😢
1st thought for us all
RIP 💎 🕊️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 January, 10:54
oh seems she would have known not to get vaxx, some of us just knew none of vaxxes good, and RFKJR been talking bout for years. but some still believed in regular medicine for healing

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 January, 10:49
Diamond was apparently having issues back in November. I have tunnel vision when it comes to the vaxx. Perhaps sometimes people are just sick or have a heart attack non-jab related....perhaps...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 January, 02:25
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
me too, the vaxx first thing I think of

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 January, 10:46
VK they say there are cures coming . If there is what are they waiting for ? How many more people have to die from these damn evil demons ? My Grandson is vaxed , boosted and my brothers and sisters . If they start dropping over I’m going to lose it !

I am What I am @OfLight
09 January, 10:38
RIP beautiful soul...help.us keep.up the fight!!

Sue Briggs @SueB369
09 January, 10:38
It seems to be par for the course at this point, VK. My heart goes out to her family and as well I worry for my own. I’m 1 out of only 3 in my family unvaxxed.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 January, 10:21
Yeah i agree 100%. My second thought was how sad it is and my second thought is "comms" not her fam, not anythin but hmmm wt esoteric shit am I suppose to find now? She was a great lady and i feel bad for looking at as a fkn decode. When the bs comms game over? I hate when trump announces deaths. Seems wrong from my angle.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 January, 02:34
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Don't feel bad its how we have been soft wiring our minds to the news; that it's all comms and codes. We are also told those who are dead are alive and those who we think are alive are dead. I had the same first thought,

Trump "We Want the diamonds back"

Trump " We lost diamond"

Time for a vacation😛

If it is for real, as always I send prayers of peace and comfort for her close family and friends.

The Fans need to become inspired to fill her shoes!!!!🙏

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
09 January, 10:17
ALL
TEAM
HEART

Victor This Guy @This_guy
09 January, 10:11
A friend of mine who is vaxxed told me another friend of his died suddenly thursday nite of heart attack (myocarditis)...he was taking care of a sick wife who had recently had surgery around thansgiving. My friend had a blood clot in his leg and had surgery a few months ago...and still doesnt see the connection to vaxxes. I dont know yet if they were vaxxed too...but its my guess for various reasons tho i havent asked yet. Two year marker seems to be hitting hard for the sheeple. And the sick wife died two days later and they leave behind two daughters...both lost in two days.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
09 January, 10:18
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I'm so sorry, 2 weeks ago I lost a really good friend. She was high risk so of course she got all the jabs that were offered. What a way to get rid of high risk individuals. So sad. Sending you prayers for comfort.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 January, 10:21
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
😞 just found out my sister in law has lung cancer, jabbed back in 21’ disclaimer- heavy smoker 30+ yrs but still
just watched “Died Suddenly “, hard to watch

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
09 January, 10:10
promo code : launder my money ?

Time will tell.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
09 January, 10:11
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
QUICK TRIAL !

Jen ... @Jenfranji
09 January, 10:05
Is there a double meaning here for mentioning the word Diamond ( I know it's the womans name) 🤔

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
09 January, 10:07
In response Jen ... to his Publication
I recall Trump saying that We got all the Diamonds back..or am I wrong?

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
09 January, 10:01
My first thought was diabetes, TBH. Very sad regardless.