Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
09 January, 09:37
OMG 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 09:46
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
This is so sad and equally as sad the first thought in my mind, was she vaxxed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 January, 10:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yeah i agree 100%. My second thought was how sad it is and my second thought is "comms" not her fam, not anythin but hmmm wt esoteric shit am I suppose to find now? She was a great lady and i feel bad for looking at as a fkn decode. When the bs comms game over? I hate when trump announces deaths. Seems wrong from my angle.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Don't feel bad its how we have been soft wiring our minds to the news; that it's all comms and codes. We are also told those who are dead are alive and those who we think are alive are dead. I had the same first thought,

Trump "We Want the diamonds back"

Trump " We lost diamond"

Time for a vacation😛

If it is for real, as always I send prayers of peace and comfort for her close family and friends.

The Fans need to become inspired to fill her shoes!!!!🙏
02:34 AM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
10 January, 02:43
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication