Princess Di
Believe In Magic
I Never Left
Step Down
The Shepherd
Tax The Rich
Demolition

t/s 937

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 January, 07:09
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
I hope Diamond was actually in witness protection and had to return to stay alive. That's my gut feeling, but if she has actually passed, may she have a short stay at the way station and make her way back to support our cause.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
10 January, 01:01
😥

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
10 January, 09:17
My first thought is…..Something seems very odd about this. Especially using the word “diamond”. 🤔

Lily B.... @LilyB
10 January, 10:16
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Yes! I've been watching and sharing on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/TGCaba...
status/1612647969748123648?t=NPIplbNt8jmpsmUT-_p6JA&s=19

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 January, 07:37
😢

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
10 January, 06:05
What a beautiful woman inside and out. Diamond, you added so much in our lifetime and will be missed.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
10 January, 05:57
heartbroken… was she vaxed?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 January, 03:11
😔🙏

wht 2.0 @wht
10 January, 12:42
Though America (and the world) will likely never be entirely rid of racism by it's ugly proponents of ALL colors ... the rise, popularity and genuine love affair those supposedly THE most guilty in this regards, (ie; conservative America) has had w/ these two eminently warm, intelligent, classy hilarious ladies is proof WRIT IN STONE that the agenda driven notion being pushed night and day that America somehow suffers from *systemic* racism ....

IS. SIMPLY. LAUGHABLE

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
10 January, 12:09
🤍 🕊 God speed, Patriot

https://www.givesendgo.com...

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 January, 05:38
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
The Resurrection of the Dead

Where, O Death, Is Your Victory
I Corinthians 15:

54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable and the mortal with immortality,g then the saying that is written will come to pass: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”h

55 “Where, O Death, is your victory?

Where, O Death, is your sting?”i

56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!

58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast and immovable. Always excel in the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
10 January, 05:53
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
thry did not get the Jab what happened?

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
09 January, 11:23
🙏🤍

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
09 January, 11:14
Im so very sad to hear this. Im crying for someone I saw as a beautiful soul. I pray this is not true. Why are all the Good people dying? Why?

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
09 January, 11:14
Im so very sad to hear this. Im crying for someone I saw as a beautiful soul. I pray this is not true. Why are all the Good people dying? Why?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
09 January, 11:09
🙏🏻❤️😔

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
09 January, 11:00
I felt the same feeling as when they told us Veronica Wolski was dead from Covid?? I hope someday we learn all the answers to all this craziness!! @vincentkennedy we will ask ourselves that question every single time someone dies of what appears to be premature or unnatural causes for God knows how long 🤦‍♀️💔🙏

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
09 January, 10:42
Some time ago, I recall prayer requests here on AU for Diamond, but we were not exactly sure what had happened to her. This is such sad and awful news. It is also uncomfortable to wonder, but here we are; hearing such sudden news and wondering.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
10 January, 06:39
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Both wonderful in their own right, but to see one without the other is sad and doesn't feel quite right. Prayers

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
09 January, 10:30
RIP Diamond, you will truly be missed. Prayers for Silk and their family. Sad day today 😥🙏😇

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 January, 10:28
OMG 💔
i am sorry to hear this news
rest in GOD’s loving peace beautiful Diamond 🙏💎

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
09 January, 10:27
R.I.P. Diamond. Sending prayers to her sister and family. 🙏🙏🙏

Our Lady of Fatima @LadyRosaMaria
09 January, 10:23
💎💎💎Comm?

Soulo Flier @SouloFlier
09 January, 10:18
Something is up for sure. I don't think she would have "knowingly taken the jab, but maybe she did?...Too suspicious...because hundreds of people are dying "UNEXPECTANTLY" and their will be a lot more...I don't think Diamond died "naturally".....she got the bioweapon injected into her .....so sad.....If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck,....IT WAS THE DUCK!

Soulo Flier @SouloFlier
09 January, 10:18
Something is up for sure. I don't think she would have "knowingly taken the jab, but maybe she did?...Too suspicious...because hundreds of people are dying "UNEXPECTANTLY" and their will be a lot more...I don't think Diamond died "naturally".....she got the bioweapon injected into her .....so sad.....If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck,....IT WAS THE DUCK!

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
09 January, 10:12
How sad. She sure loved America and what a supporter for MAGA and President Trump. She will be missed.💔

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
09 January, 10:11
This is so sad, prayers for her sister & family 😥🙏🙏🙏

arba happihr @arba
09 January, 10:01
I can't imagine either of them taking a jab.
Her big heart must have fulfilled her time on earth.
She will be missed. Prayer to her family
She is
On to a new adventure.
Death is so painful for the living
We need to teach people about death so it isn't so painful.
Enjoy every moment while you can. Things can change in a blink!

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
09 January, 09:58
no words 💔 😢

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 January, 09:55
I think I saw something a few months ago that she was sick. She was a dinamo..both of them actually

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
09 January, 10:32
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I read that too. Silk had posted on Fascistbook that she needed prayers for Diamond, that she was ill but didn't say anything else

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
09 January, 09:54
🤔 Interesting and Odd

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts