Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
09 January, 09:37
OMG 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 09:46
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
This is so sad and equally as sad the first thought in my mind, was she vaxxed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
09 January, 10:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A friend of mine who is vaxxed told me another friend of his died suddenly thursday nite of heart attack (myocarditis)...he was taking care of a sick wife who had recently had surgery around thansgiving. My friend had a blood clot in his leg and had surgery a few months ago...and still doesnt see the connection to vaxxes. I dont know yet if they were vaxxed too...but its my guess for various reasons tho i havent asked yet. Two year marker seems to be hitting hard for the sheeple. And the sick wife died two days later and they leave behind two daughters...both lost in two days.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
😞 just found out my sister in law has lung cancer, jabbed back in 21’ disclaimer- heavy smoker 30+ yrs but still
just watched “Died Suddenly “, hard to watch
10:21 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
10 January, 01:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
My brother n law just went to heaven the morning before last. He was against the jab but then ended up getting it and died of cancer.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 January, 10:13
In response Diana Dale to her Publication
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please surround Diane and her family with love and support as they mourn the passing of her brother-in-law. I pray that he has been welcomed into Your open arms and Kingdom of Heaven. In Jesus' name. Amen

10 January, 10:45
In response Diana Dale to her Publication
🙏Soooo sorry

Victor This Guy @This_guy
09 January, 10:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Im sorry to hear that Mare...its the dreaded two yr mark. Yeah i havent got past about 12 mins with that movie...tried a couple times. I have personal anger towards fauci for my health issues over 17 yrs...and just cant watch it. He is my huge issue as to being able to fully forgive. Im working on it and making progress...i didnt call him a pos!
That doesnt count cuz i was explaining my progress of not calling him a pos.😐🤍🏁

09 January, 10:43
My husband’s whole family got the jab & I warned him back then that we would see this coming…don’t think he believed me at the time, but he has slowly over last 2 yrs seeing it happen. I forced myself to see it. They do spend half the show on Kappy too. I undur reasons for not seeit.
Best quote in it though…” there is nothing as close to seeing the face of God than to see a newborn “❤️

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
10 January, 09:34
I know what you mean. He is responsible for my health condition also. It will give me immense pleasure to see him prosecuted to the fullest.