Captain Rick @CaptainRick
Need some help manifesting a new career, home and financial situation. Anon Mountain Island seems so enticing to me, my current situation just doesnt inspire me at all and I feel stuck in a rut. Any tips on how to do so would be appreciated!!
12:36 PM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by CaptainRick in this post can reply
Tom Grant @GrantQ
10 January, 01:31
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
Try not to worry about it friend. I have felt all the same emotions you are feeling now and i'm sure many other anons have too. Gratitude is a great leveller. Instead of focusing on a new job, home or making more money be grateful for all the good things in your life. And don't think you've nothing to be grateful for. I find being grateful for the smaller things is just as rewarding. I am currently thankful for having running water after watching an episode of The Chosen where the women have to walk great distances to fetch water from a well.
Try to find the good in everthing (even the bad). I'm grateful for losing my rights. December 2021 i was unable to enter 90% of the shops i went to to do my Christmas shopping for my kids because i wasn't vaccinated. That experience gave me greater empathy to the indigenous people of this land who have lost their rights for over 2oo years.
And although life is difficult at the moment have FAITH that The Best Is Yet To Come.
Much love Patriot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam ... @CabinTrees
09 January, 03:10
Feel the feeling of relief. The feeling of relief creates reality in your experience. It is a stress, and worry free energy. If you feel stuck in a rut, then that is the reality you will create. I say this from experience myself. I created a secluded peaceful home in October with my spouse after a nightmarish summer in 2021 of bring semi homeless and living in a hotel for almost 3 months. Then having to live in a slumlord rental for a year.

In August of last year I just gave up worrying anymore and had a peaceful home in nature by October through a wonderful series of events because I decided to have more fun and stop worrying about bad things happening.

If you are cold outside and come into a warm environment, that is relief. If you think you lost your wallet or purse and then find it after an hour, that is relief. We all know what that feeling feels like in some way.

So take that feeling in a meditative state and overlay it on your desires and bask in the feeling. Worrying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captain Rick @CaptainRick
09 January, 03:30
In response Adam ... to his Publication
Thank you and wow!, sounds like youve had an amazing few years of growth. Love that you found a peaceful place for you and your spouse.

Adam ... @CabinTrees
09 January, 03:35
In response Adam ... to his Publication
Sorry my first time posting here. didn't realize my character limit.

Was saying that worrying really is a wasted energy. It feels like the normal thing we all do but it still is a creative energy. So the energy of ease and relaxation dispels those negative frequencies of worry and stress. Sometimes the things that seem small and insignificant like the feeling of relief are actually the most potent deliberate manifesting techniques that exist.

I wish you all the love and success in your life!

America First @AmericaFirst17
09 January, 02:36
Start with 10 minutes a day writing down what you are grateful for.

Control your thoughts so that they align with good thoughts or zero thoughts. You can do it. (Memorize psalms/favorite scriptures/affirmations to repeat in your mind silently or out loud)

Throughout the day, think about what you want and just say "Thank You, I receive it."

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
09 January, 01:36
[IDEATION] Get a BIG post it note (kind used for biz mtgs/classes) to stick on the wall. Then, brain dump everything you want to manifest. No order/restrictions, yet. Pure brain dump.

[CATEGORIZATION] Start color coding/sorting on a new page by category, or what’s jumping out. You should see broad theme(s)/buckets developing (w/lots of sub-ideas). And, a rough idea how long it might reasonably take to achieve some of the big goals.

[TIMELINES/TASKS] Keep it simple to start. And fun. Take top 3 goals per category; map out a 1-5 year plan to accomplish them. Work backwards (reverse engineer) to figure out what broad steps you need to start to do THIS year/month to get there.

[VISUALIZATION] Create a clean, high-level version of the BIG Goals, and bullet-points of milestones/dates. Does a big calendar work for you? Dream Board? Pictures of the “finish”? (I have a mock up of a book cover for a book I’m writing). Could be a picture of a house, job type, etc. [cont👇]

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
09 January, 01:36
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Example: I have minimum of 3 books, 2 screenplays and 2 songs listed to publish by end of 2024. 😬😆. So, have mapped out big milestones I roughly need to accomplish by when. And - have mock covers of the finished product.

Like getting a MBA/PhD, etc...they show what classes have ben done by when in order to graduate. Same thing - create your plan for progress. Shit happens, so allow wiggle room.

Also - don’t forget to consider what you have to get rid of in order to accomplish it as well. Being an Anon, you are ahead of the “ditch negative energy people” portion. ☺️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 January, 01:35
Think it, feel it and believe it. And so it will be
🙏🏻❤️

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 January, 01:25
I finally got a 💩y paying job, but will have fun doing it.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
09 January, 01:24
one day at a time, fren. that’s the only way.

remember - 2023 changes for all; a fresh start.

Robin Avers @RedDawn
09 January, 01:14
Me too, my home is fine, but I'm sinking into debt and my job (waiting tables) is beyond soul sucking. Makes me hate everyone and is really hard on my 51 year old body. Can't go to an $18/hr job, I won't be able to eat or feed my dog. I make $4000 a month after tax, can't go any lower.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
09 January, 01:39
In response Robin Avers to her Publication
Check your local SPCA food bank for your furbabies,❤️

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
09 January, 03:08
In response Robin Avers to her Publication
Yes you do. amazing woman. I agree to everything you say in name of Jesus Christ.
may it be.

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
09 January, 01:10
Follow your passion.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
09 January, 01:07
We're running out of Land Surveyors. Average age of licensed surveyor on my state is 59

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
09 January, 01:01
Ditto. Feels like I'm stuck in an eddy.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
09 January, 01:01
Anyone in Central Florida? East Coast? Titusville. We are hiring. Knights Armament. Full Auto and Semi Auto Military weapons Knightscopes etc. My cell 3212895807

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
09 January, 12:56
praying for you to manifest fresh ideas for a prosperous career!🙏🙏🙏

EthelStaggs12 @EthelStaggs12
09 January, 12:59
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Google pays a salary of $100 per hour. My most recent internet earnings were $3500 for a 40-hour work week. The friend of my younger brother says he works for approximately 30 hours a week and earns an average pay of $12,265. How simple things used to be still amazes me. More information is available. In this article,

you may find---------------------------->>> http://SmartCash1.Com

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 January, 12:55
Hook a go pro onto a dog or cats collar and put the videos on youtube.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
09 January, 12:53
me too!

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
09 January, 12:44
im in the same boat